Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,341  
That's always been a Neverending debate
To me Dawn was incredibly cute...Tina really could pour on that 'Marylin Monroe sexy' voice. Guys loved the show putting themselves in Gilligan's place. Me...I'd have to tell the skipper "you're a great friend and fellow, but you snore! Mary Ann & Ginger said I could move in with them!"
2023_05_29_21.34.19.jpg
2023_05_29_21.32.56.jpg
2023_05_29_21.36.22.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,344  
I see no reason for the guy to follow me around bringing it up over and over again other than he's obsessed with me.
stop flattering yourself. I don’t follow you around. Your posts pop up like everyone’s. You stand out to me because of your actions as a moderator where you have been known to stir up as much discord in threads as you can and then you lock ‘em Or get them locked. So when you made the dumb post about how you once loved to smoke dope and only stopped because you might get fired at work it stuck with me.

Sounds like you are the one with the problem. Are you keeping a spreadsheet on me about every time I’ve criticized a post you made? Not supporting 2A and dope smoking are two red flags. Being a tattletale is another. Stop acting like a high school hall monitor.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #4,347  
stop flattering yourself. I don’t follow you around. Your posts pop up like everyone’s. You stand out to me because of your actions as a moderator where you have been known to stir up as much discord in threads as you can and then you lock ‘em Or get them locked. So when you made the dumb post about how you once loved to smoke dope and only stopped because you might get fired at work it stuck with me.

Sounds like you are the one with the problem. Are you keeping a spreadsheet on me about every time I’ve criticized a post you made? Not supporting 2A and dope smoking are two red flags. Being a tattletale is another. Stop acting like a high school hall monitor.
9 days later, you make another comment, yet you don't follow me around. :ROFLMAO:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,348  
Not supporting 2A and dope smoking are two red flags. Being a tattletale is another. Stop acting like a high school hall monitor.
And your comments about me not supporting the 2nd amendment... I posted my history with firearms and my thoughts on that here, debunking your false statements.