Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,322  
I do love the poor sap on the IT help desk who gets my call, because by the time I call them, I have tried everything. Rebooted, probably multiple times, checked for updates and installed them, searched online, you name it. So don't start me off by asking me to reboot it yet again! Grrrr
When I worked in IT help desk support, I would mentally classify the users into two queues The nice, appreciative users would go into my "thank queue", the not-so nice ones into my "£μ©k queue".

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,323  
I was in IT for about 25 years. My wife told me I was crabby. When IT was outsourced, I moved to a maintenance position, and a few months later, my wife was forced into IT at her job... internal help desk. A few months after that, she said "Now I see why you were so crabby!" :ROFLMAO:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,324  
I also lost about 25 pounds within just a few months of leaving IT. Stress and sitting all day ain't good for you. ;)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,326  
0409F212-278A-4FE5-80A7-6A7B1F0B3785.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,327  
I believe GM did something similar with the 3-way catalytic converter in the 70's.
I wasn't aware that Volvo did that. I had a new 1959 one. Loved it 60 mph 5grab with right hiand, jab, and you were hooked up. No need to hunt around to find the latch.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,329  
Most people seem to not know this, timber wolf is a gray wolf... there is only two type of wolf (other then hybrids) in north America gray wolf and eastern wolf.