TC48 DA - What's the FMV?

/ TC48 DA - What's the FMV? #1  

Maknwine

Silver Member
Tractor
1951 8N Ford, 1962? JD 4010 WF Gas, 1976 International 154 Loboy, New Holland T2410
What's would this bring? Its not mine but maybe it will be. I boy can dream....
It looks to be in GC with no flaws that can be seen. 2004 model.

1. New Holland TC48DA Boomer Utility Tractor 4 x4 Turbo Diesel Engine, 12 x 12 Shuttle Transmission, Variable PTO Drive with a three point hitch.

2. 18LA Fronted loader with: ス cubic yard bucket with tines, quick interchangeable 48 pallet tines.
3. 759C Backhoe with 18 bucket & 24 bucket.
4. Diamond-back operator platform cover & front grille brush guard.
5. BB30-72 Landscapers Box blade (drag box) with adjustable tines.

This Tractor is completely transformable to fit any need, both small & large on the jobsite or property; with only 290 operation hours logged on the operator panel hour meter.

/ TC48 DA - What's the FMV? #2  
The TC48DA is not a turbo diesel. The 135 cu. in. engine is naturally aspirated. It's big brother, the TC55DA is a turbo diesel. Also, what is the "variable PTO drive"? The PTO is a 540 rpm PTO.

It sounds like a very nice tractor, but don't be misled by someone's hype. Check out this link to a New Holland brochure.

TC48DA and TC55DA Specs

/ TC48 DA - What's the FMV? #3  
The TC48DA is not a turbo diesel. The 135 cu. in. engine is naturally aspirated. It's big brother, the TC55DA is a turbo diesel. Also, what is the "variable PTO drive"? The PTO is a 540 rpm PTO.

It sounds like a very nice tractor, but don't be misled by someone's hype. Check out this link to a New Holland brochure.

TC48DA and TC55DA Specs

Anyone know what the “A” in TC48DA stands for ?

/ TC48 DA - What's the FMV? #4  
If I recall a "DA" had the telescoping link ends.

/ TC48 DA - What's the FMV? #5  
The "D" stands for the Deluxe version & I think the "A" stood for Advanced.... but basically was to identify it as a newer version than a TC##D series... but don't hold me to it....