T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine?

/ T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine? #1  

mikester

Elite Member
Tractor
M59 TLB
The mini-manual with the machine shows a uselss tiny schematic of "lift arm bypass" valve which lets you lower the boom on a dead machine. Where is it? In the cab? Outside somewhere?

I hate skidsteers

/ T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine? #2  
:LOL: :mad: good luck🤬

/ T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine? #3  
My Kubota has a little hole under the front of the seat that you stick your finger through and push the button. I don’t know about a bobcat.

/ T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine? #4  
I don't know if this helps - different model, but look at around 3:25 in the video

/ T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine? #5  
Can't remember exactly but there will be a red square handle somewhere near one of your buttcheeks to lower the boom. I think they are usually right hand side somewhere between knee and hip below the seat. Out of the way but available when you're sitting there.

/ T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine? #6  
Can't remember exactly but there will be a red square handle somewhere near one of your buttcheeks to lower the boom. I think they are usually right hand side somewhere between knee and hip below the seat. Out of the way but available when you're sitting there.
What he said.

/ T770 How to lower boom to exit dead machine? #7  
My S185 has a red plastic square knob on the flat surface on the right hand side of the seat. Pulling that knob out about 1/4 inch and turning clockwise (I think, it's on the knob which way it turns) will lower the lift arms so the door can be opened and the cab exited. It's pretty foolproof.