T7530 Brake leak issue.

/ T7530 Brake leak issue. #1  

Bjørn

Tractor
New Holland T7530 2007 model
I have a brake oil lekage on rear axle . It look like it leaks on one of the actoators sitting top of the axle. Is it posible to buy a rep set for these Actoators?

/ T7530 Brake leak issue. #2  
Call the parts department, they sell parts at the parts department. If it's one of the mineral oil brake fluid, they leak. Best thing we did was buy anything but New Holland brake fluid. Works a lot better with non NH fluid.

/ T7530 Brake leak issue. #3  
Beginning to wonder whats going on here;
1679930007154.png

/ T7530 Brake leak issue.
Beginning to wonder whats going on here;
View attachment 791264
Call the parts department, they sell parts at the parts department. If it's one of the mineral oil brake fluid, they leak. Best thing we did was buy anything but New Holland brake fluid. Works a lot better with non NH fluid.
Yes I have call the parts department but they dont have the rep kit for these only the actuator . The Actuator is realy expensive. A guy working at the Tractor work shop told me that I must only use mineral brake oil on this Tractor. If I not do that it will start leaking cause of damage seals….

/ T7530 Brake leak issue. #5  
Yes I have call the parts department but they dont have the rep kit for these only the actuator . The Actuator is realy expensive. A guy working at the Tractor work shop told me that I must only use mineral brake oil on this Tractor. If I not do that it will start leaking cause of damage seals….
Yes but we bought some other mineral brake fluid that stayed way better.