Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #1  

steelworker1965

Tractor
2x Herkules PE 700, Vogel&Noot Jet 2, Hydraulic self made two-Wheel tractor, Yamaha Grizzly 660/700, JD Gator XUV 855
I am a mechanical engineer from Germany. My hobby is modifying and building two-wheel tractors and building of growing equipment.

My Homepage Homepage

My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/steelworker1965

Umbau PE 31.jpg IMG_0438.jpg vlcsnap-2015-10-21-22h10m58s166.png

Greeting Robert

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #2  
Wow, you have a lot of stuff there. Did you build the planter yourself? I am sorry I don't speak German, so I can't read your text stuff. I have a little 10 acre place in Michigan. We have chickens, a old goat, and hopefully, bees next year. Do you have animals?

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #3  
Welcome Steelworker1965!
I also wish I could read your page, very interesting. Thanks for posting.

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #4  
You are a very busy guy...

Greetings from your neighbor to the east... Salzburg Austria

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #5  
Those are some cool looking machines

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories
Wow, you have a lot of stuff there. Did you build the planter yourself? I am sorry I don't speak German, so I can't read your text stuff. I have a little 10 acre place in Michigan. We have chickens, a old goat, and hopefully, bees next year. Do you have animals?

All machines that i can mounted behind the two-wheel tractor are self made. I dont have animals.

In an another forum i have sent a long thread in English. Look here http://www.mytractorforum.com/199-2-wheeled-tractors/191786-steelworkers-2-wheeled-tractor-accessories.html

Greeting Robert

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #7  
For those of you who don't understand German (or any other language) you can always use Google Translate. It's not perfect but darn close.

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #8  
Looks nice! Particularly the paint jobs-- many things don't look "home made".

/ Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories
   / Steelworkers 2-wheeled tractor and accessories #10  
Interesting contraption. Reminds me of some of the older farm equipment that could only handle a couple rows of corn at a time. Probably perfect for these small gardening operations.