Steel shooting target for rifles from retired 3-point scraper blade.

/ Steel shooting target for rifles from retired 3-point scraper blade. #11  
IMG_0554.JPG

Three stooges
IMG_0560.JPG

Built this spinning 22 target to improve marksman skills for the young folks. Takes several well timed and placed shots to get it spinning and who can get it spinning the fastest in 10 shots wins.

/ Steel shooting target for rifles from retired 3-point scraper blade.
Interesting, my wife loves her wind chimes, may have to give something like that a try.
.22 is what I shoot more than any other round, 75 yards is currently my furthest distance. I plan to get some more clearing done this fall and get to a hundred. Most of my shooting is suppressed bolt action rifles.

Mike
Sound of wind chimes when hit it.😋😋😋
Jkk
target 1.jpg

/ Steel shooting target for rifles from retired 3-point scraper blade.
2 more steel targets made by retired brake rotors at 100 yards.
Hopefully the bullet not go through the hole ;) :ROFLMAO:
20221022_105155.jpg

/ Steel shooting target for rifles from retired 3-point scraper blade. #14  
I've read the warning labels on my AR500 targets, which are the same warnings as yours. That being said, I've shot my targets w/ .223, 5.56, and 7.62x39 w/i 50 yards and I've yet to dimple my targets. Mine are always hung on chains, so ricochets are directed down.
M855 green tip will dimple, and eventually wreck AR500, but I don't really care.

/ Steel shooting target for rifles from retired 3-point scraper blade. #15  
2 more steel targets made by retired brake rotors at 100 yards.
Hopefully the bullet not go through the hole ;) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 767498
The brake rotors I tried shooting shattered. I also made some out of old disc harrow disc's and anything less than 125yrd puts holes in them using 6.5grendel past that they seem to hold up and ring nicely.

/ Steel shooting target for rifles from retired 3-point scraper blade. #16  
The brake rotors I tried shooting shattered. I also made some out of old disc harrow disc's and anything less than 125yrd puts holes in them using 6.5grendel past that they seem to hold up and ring nicely.
Brake rotors shatter, I have 4 more ready to blast.