So what is going to happen to Branson?

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #11  
Branson builds all of the A-series Cummins engines for Cummins. On the 10 and 20 series, they use the same engine they sell to Cummins, but not labeled Cummins for marketing, servicing and license reasons. If you look at the engine ID numbers, they are the same as the Cummins and all parts are the same. Same engine, period. Ironically on the 6530, they use the next series up and that "Cummins" is built by Komatsu and the arrangements have been worked out to label them as such.

/ So what is going to happen to Branson?
So would it be possible to get motor parts from cummins? Would I need a serial num or something?

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So would it be possible to get motor parts from cummins? Would I need a serial num or something?)</font>

No problem, you have an A2300, but the parts will likely be cheaper through Branson.

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #14  
Dave

Don't you mean Kukje builds Cummins engines under a licensing agreement ??

J.M.H.

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #15  
Hogan,

Kukje (Branson) designed the engine as well, spending tens of millions in it's developement. Of course it had to pass all the Cummins standards, requirements and testing. So this is not just an off shore place to put parts together. The Kukje engines in the current Branson tractors are the same engines they sell to Cummins. It is a different engine than they had before the Cummins project, although the old Kukje was a very reliable engine.

I am sure there is a licensing agreement, so in that manner, I think you are correct.

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #16  
I think there was a dealers' meeting a week or two ago.
Any NEW news from that ?

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #17  
Reg,

I missed the dealers meeting as I couldn't make the meeting and the Tulare World Ag Expo both. I heard I really missed a good meeting! Other dealers wish to share?

Dave

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #18  
This is hearsay from (someone other than the owner at) my local Zetor/century/branson/a_couple_of_other_brands dealership.
The owner went to the dealer meeting, this guy did NOT.

Hydrostatic Bransons coming, but not until August.
An incentive program to help clear out the remaining century inventory. I got the new prices for 3 of them, the 47s are all gone. No "i_series" Centuries, e.g. independant pto/clutch.
C50 and C50 HL loaders to be freely available on Bransons without any warranty issues. I think my dealer was already doing this, but there seems to be some more or less official endorsement of it now, though I don't know if this is just a helpout for dealers until the inventory is cleared.
Finance program on Centuries is finished, take the new lower prices and be happy with it.

I havn't yet compared the prices I got today with the prices I got a month or three ago.

I've skied on last year's graphics (at SUBSTANTIAL discounts) for many years. I think I could bear the indignity of being seen on a discontinued brand name tractor - at the right price.

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #19  
Ot sure im in correct section..but need replace front axle Drive shaft seal....its leaking into the Tube..Question
does front axle need to be removed to replace Oil Seal

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #20  
Dam sorry 2017 branson 3520 cx leaking bad from front drive shaft cover...