So what is going to happen to Branson?

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #1  

BobQ

Silver Member
With all the changes with Centry and LG, what is going to happen with Branson?

/ So what is going to happen to Branson?
I read that. That is what got me thinking.

Bob

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #4  
Nothing is going to happen to Branson, They have just notified Century dealers that as of a certain date,The Century dealers will be able to get their parts and warranty support from Branson Tractor. Nobody will be left high and dry - Happy Tractoring /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ So what is going to happen to Branson?
Shifty,

Are you going to continue to be a Branson dealer?

Bob

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #6  
Yes Bob,I am continuing with Branson. You can PM me as well

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #7  
Branson continues to gain market share, continues to add new models, continues to produce the A-series Cummins, etc. They are only getting stronger.

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I read that. That is what got me thinking.)</font>

OVERthinking /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #9  
I was heading south on I-45 between Dallas and Houston on Friday and saw a giant billboard with Branson on it. That dealer has to be moving some product.

Jim

3820i, 8620 BH, FEL, 6' BB

/ So what is going to happen to Branson? #10  
I got my first look at Branson yesterday as I drove by the local Deere dealer. Apparently he took on the Branson line without telling me about it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Let me tell you these are fine looking tractors. I do have a question though. The 65HP Branson that was on display had a Cummings engine in it. The smaller Bransons in the back of the lot did not display the Cummings decal. Does anyone know if they are all built with Cummings engines?

Jon