Snow Storm Clean Up Kubota L4760 cab, HLA and Bigtoolrack go to work in the snow.

/ Snow Storm Clean Up Kubota L4760 cab, HLA and Bigtoolrack go to work in the snow. #1  

BIGTOOLRACK

Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota L4760 Cab Tractor 1105 Loader 72 heavy duty bucket, WildKat Root Grapple, Land Pride Pallet Forks Scag Cheetah 61 34HP Kawasaki
A little fun in the snow this week Kubota L4760 Bigtoolrack and HLA Plow..

Snow storm video link great scenery

21A9EE4D-A462-4CCF-8470-3EECAAD32E1C.jpeg

/ Snow Storm Clean Up Kubota L4760 cab, HLA and Bigtoolrack go to work in the snow. #2  
Nice machine and video. I have that same plow on my slightly smaller L4060, and really like it. Unfortunately, we have had no snow at all this year.

/ Snow Storm Clean Up Kubota L4760 cab, HLA and Bigtoolrack go to work in the snow. #3  
SullyBear at GreenTractorTalk is doing a really nice write-up on the BTR; nice as it is, his write up really sold me on the build quality.

BigToolRack is on the list... 😂

/ Snow Storm Clean Up Kubota L4760 cab, HLA and Bigtoolrack go to work in the snow.
Nice machine and video. I have that same plow on my slightly smaller L4060, and really like it. Unfortunately, we have had no snow at all this year.
Yes I really like the plow it works great! We have had very little snow this year also.

/ Snow Storm Clean Up Kubota L4760 cab, HLA and Bigtoolrack go to work in the snow.
SullyBear at GreenTractorTalk is doing a really nice write-up on the BTR; nice as it is, his write up really sold me on the build quality.

BigToolRack is on the list... 😂
Thanks we just launched our woodsman offer gonna run through the weekend one of our best promos. Have a great weekend!