Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug

/ Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug #1  

Port Hope

Tractor
2016 3025 Deere
Does anyone know who sells a small 1-2 gallon Yellow plastic diesel jug.
I want a small jug for shop purposes and that heavy 50$ metal can is out.
a blue kerosene jug would work.

/ Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug #3  
   / Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug #4  
Somehow, over the years I've accumulated more than a dozen plastic gas cans. I wrapped yellow electrical tape around the handle and wrote diesel on the side with a jiffy marker. On others I've used different colours of tape to mark 87, 91 or 94 octane and also mixed gas for my dirt bike and other two-strokes. never had a problem mixing them up.

/ Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug #5  
I highly recommend No Spill cans but it looks like maybe they don’t make the yellow ones in 1 or 2 gallons sizes, you could probably paint one of the red cans yellow easy enough. The No Spill nozzle is excellent and very easy to operate, it never leaks even if it’s stored tipped on its side. I happen to own about 5 No Spill cans.

Last edited:
   / Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug #6  
Does anyone know who sells a small 1-2 gallon Yellow plastic diesel jug.
I want a small jug for shop purposes and that heavy 50$ metal can is out.
a blue kerosene jug would work.
Maybe an old Prestone antifreeze or Pennzoil motor oil jug? They're yellow. Peel off the label to reduce confusion as to contents.
Don't know if the threads are compatible with the aftermarket spouts.

/ Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug
   / Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug #8  
Try Menards or Home Despot as well, both deliver just like Amazon. I was just at TSC and saw them on the shelf yesterday

/ Small 1-2 gallon Yellow Diesel jug #10  
I have the same one that Taryl uses. It's a 'no spill'. Sitting in the corner, unused.