SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #1  

therrien

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B1700 TLB Now LX2610 ROPS
I hope I'm in the right spot. My sister in law wants to sell her Kubota B2650 Cab with 200 hours and a rear Snow blower After market name??.
The machine is always garaged but she does not use it much since her husband passed away. She had too much trouble with 3 point attachments so she sold or gave all away except the snow blower and loader. It is in perfect shape. I am trying to get a price for her to ask for it. She will be buying a better zero turn mower but does not want to lose money on a trade with the dealer. She will sell then buy.
Any help on price will be appreciated. She is in the Marlow NH area if that helps.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #2  
Around here, that would sell for the same price you paid brand new, minus maybe the tax.

My dealer told me when they take trades they actually look at the original sales invoices so that they don't give more than the customer paid new.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #3  
And when someone tries to offer you less.....tell them go buy a new one now. Here in Canada, as of January first all Kubota products went up 6 grand and more on all models.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price
And when someone tries to offer you less.....tell them go buy a new one now. Here in Canada, as of January first all Kubota products went up 6 grand and more on all models.
Thanks for the info. If my garages were a couple inches taller I would love the cab. I considered her machine before buying my lx2610. The Lx2610 cab is now 37k kubotausa.com.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #5  
Just for comparison, the LX2610 cab is $39,694 here, plus whatever the loader cost plus 13% tax.

I've got just under $35,000 into my RTV-X1100C and that includes winch front and rear, LED light bars front and rear, turn signals, stereo, rear trans protection plate, Boss vee plow and now I see just a bare stock RTV-X1100C is now $32,856 Canadian before you even add anything! I paid 26 for mine before I added stuff less than 2 years ago.

It's getting ridiculous. I can see if they actually changed or upgraded something, but they didn't.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #6  
I would imagine she could get $20k for it with relative ease in New England; prices on LX2610's on TractorHouse seem to sit around $26-28k with cab and loader, so she may even be able to do better than the even 20.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #7  
Thanks for the info. If my garages were a couple inches taller I would love the cab. I considered her machine before buying my lx2610. The Lx2610 cab is now 37k kubotausa.com.

😶🤮

I can't even fathom what they'll be next year.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price
I would imagine she could get $20k for it with relative ease in New England; prices on LX2610's on TractorHouse seem to sit around $26-28k with cab and loader, so she may even be able to do better than the even 20.
I would think if she could not get 28-29k for B2650 cab with loader and rear snow blower, I would not sell it and go in a different direction. 20k to me is a non cab machine.

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #9  
I would think if she could not get 28-29k for B2650 cab with loader and rear snow blower, I would not sell it and go in a different direction. 20k to me is a non cab machine.
For $20,000 USD I'd drive all the way down there with my trailer, LOL

/ SIL Selling B2650Cab need a price #10  
One is listed on FB for sale near me. 171 hours, 2014. The are asking $26.5, no blower