3-Point Hitch Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift

/ Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift #1  

LandsailingTexas

Tractor
Shibaura SD2200
I'm having an issue with my Shibaura SD2200 with a 4-foot shredder. If I run more than an hour and a half my 3-point hitch starts losing lift. The temperaure indicator reads around 230 when this happens. In my mind, I think a tractor should be able to work for more than a couple of hours. Is this a hot hydraulic fluid issue? Does anyone know what the normal operating temp is for this tractor?

/ Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift #2  
Have you cleaned your hydraulic screen?

I'm having an issue with my Shibaura SD2200 with a 4-foot shredder. If I run more than an hour and a half my 3-point hitch starts losing lift. The temperaure indicator reads around 230 when this happens. In my mind, I think a tractor should be able to work for more than a couple of hours. Is this a hot hydraulic fluid issue? Does anyone know what the normal operating temp is for this tractor?

/ Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift
I cleaned it and changed the hydraulic fluid about 20 hrs ago in March of this year. Is that a routine issue with this model? Will I be changing the fluid and cleaning the screen every 20 hrs or so?

/ Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift #4  
If the filter is clogging every 20 hours, yes. I would suggest flushing the transmission and cleaning the internals if it happens again.

230 seems high for that machine. Clean the radiator fins and verify the fan is intact and belt tensioned properly. Obviously the coolant needs to be topped off, too. Check the thermostat if it has one.

If it still gets warm on you, pull the radiator and get it rodded out by a radiator shop. Flush the block with a solution intended for the purpose. You should be fine for another 30 years.

/ Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift
I already had the radiator recored/rebuilt in April, so that should be fine. I found an old post that recommended using an IR thermometer to check the temperature differences between the hoses to tray and diagnose the problem. I'll try that this weekend. As far as belt tension is concerned, what would be an appropriate deflection distance? I can't find and specifications for this model. I guess I get to drain and flush the transmission this weekend as well. Thanks for your help. :)

/ Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift #6  
WHERE IN THE SCREEN LOCATED

/ Shibaura SD2200 Losing Lift #7  
where suction line attaches to rearend housing. Remove banjo bolt & 4 bolt plate.