Selling my PT1430 and attachments, last deutz diesel 1430 sold by Power Trac

/ Selling my PT1430 and attachments, last deutz diesel 1430 sold by Power Trac #1  

tommott77

Silver Member
Tractor
Power Trac 1430 Deutz, Kubota bx1880, CAT 301.7D mini ex
Hi All,

Decided to list my near new 1430 for sale. Came to the conclusion that I'm better off purchasing a larger excavator and just working with that and my JD gator up at my mountain property. Last ever Deutz 1430 purchased from Power Trac last October. Located in western NC

/ Selling my PT1430 and attachments, last deutz diesel 1430 sold by Power Trac
Lowering price to $25,000 for my 1430 and attachments. Anything lower and I'll probably just hang on to her.

Sold to a good home not too far away.

/ Selling my PT1430 and attachments, last deutz diesel 1430 sold by Power Trac #4  
Congrats! Don't be a stranger. ;)

/ Selling my PT1430 and attachments, last deutz diesel 1430 sold by Power Trac #5  
Tommott77,
I know you just sold it, but I have to ask one thing about your PT-1430 since it was the last diesel one they made. Was it insanely loud?
I have a 2002 one of the same model with the Deutz 2-cylinder that I obtained used a few years ago, and I keep wondering if something in the muffler rusted out because it is significantly louder than our diesel John Deere 790 which has a bigger engine.

/ Selling my PT1430 and attachments, last deutz diesel 1430 sold by Power Trac #6  
FWIW: I have the three cylinder Deutz, and I always wear Howard Leight L3s earmuffs (NRR 30) around it. Then again, my right ear is about three feet from the exhaust.

Then again, I would not be surprised if a 20 year old muffler had an issue.

All the best,

Peter

Last edited:
Tommott77,
I know you just sold it, but I have to ask one thing about your PT-1430 since it was the last diesel one they made. Was it insanely loud?
I have a 2002 one of the same model with the Deutz 2-cylinder that I obtained used a few years ago, and I keep wondering if something in the muffler rusted out because it is significantly louder than our diesel John Deere 790 which has a bigger engine.
It definitely wasn’t quiet, but was actually noticeably quieter than the JD 3025 it replaced. The 3025 was probably the loudest machine i’ve owned through.

All my diesel compact tractors have always been very loud compared to my excavators, despite all having same/similar engines to the tractors. I believe there may be some safety restrictions on the allowable dBs on the excavators though.

Last edited:
   / Selling my PT1430 and attachments, last deutz diesel 1430 sold by Power Trac #8  
Guessing this is long gone...

Yes, sold