Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F #1  

Garegaupa

Tractor
Iseki TE 4370 F
Hello!

I'm on the lookout for a new fuel pump for my 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F. All the suppliers I've spoken to here in Norway so far say that this pump is no longer available from the manufacturer.

I've tried searching the web and eBay but have so far come up empty.

Does anyone know of a place where I might get a hold of one? They would need to be able to ship it to Norway.

Thanks in advance!

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F #2  
Check with a local diesel repair shop. Perhaps it can be rebuilt.

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F
Thanks, that might be one option. I'll have to do some research.

My main challenge is that this may put the tractor out of commission for quite a while as I'm waiting for the pump rebuild to finish. I need to keep it ready 24-7, if possible, particularly for snow clearing throughout the winter (which is approaching extremely fast now). The tractor works now, but it's leaking diesel all over the place... If a rebuild is my only option, though, it's far better than not doing anything at all.

It's just that I'd rather like to get a replacement pump, new or used, if I can. :)

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F #4  
Hi!

Did you solve your pump issue?

When I was looking for a pump for my 1986 TE 4270 six mounths ago I searched Google and Ebay for one in vain until I searched for the number on the pump and found quite a few used and rebuilt ones.

Was the problem finding a pump at all or to find one that could be sent to Norway?

Hi there, @EdeF!

No, haven't solved the issue yet, had given up on trying to find a pump. Now I'm going to try your suggestion, thank you very much! 😃👍👍

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F #6  
Yes, Ed has the correct solution... Iseki didn’t make the fuel system.. it’s either a Zexel, Yanmar or Denso injection pump and injectors..
Be VERY CAREFUL getting the paint off the nameplate/ data tag on the pump..
THE BEST WAY to get it off is w “gasket/paint remover” in a spray can.. spray it on, wait a few minutes and wipe it off..repeat as needed..
If u have some “oven cleaner” (easy-off) that may work as well.??
Good luck with your search..
To bad u aren’t in the States.. I could rebuild that pump while u waited.

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F #7  
DO YOU NEED THE FUEL LIFT PUMP OR THE INJECTOR PUMP?

Hello again!

Please see the attached image of the data plate for the pump. It says Diesel Kiki, but that's the same as Zexel, right?

IMG_20211124_115131.jpg

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F #9  
Yes, Zexel bought out D.Kiki..

/ Searching for fuel pump for 1987 Iseki TE 4370 F #10  
Hello!

If I'm right, this type of Kiki and Zexel pumps are made under Bosch licence and some are labled Kiki at the plate and Zexel in the casting. I've ordered parts for Kiki/Zexel pumps and received parts with Bosch nubers on the plastic bags.

If you ask your local (?) diesel shop they should be able to overhaul or reseal it.

Here is some cross reference info

and it seem to have been superseeded by this ending with 4421 in stead of 4420:

Pars list and exploded view here: