Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #1  

Hillbilly Dan

Tractor
Satoh S650G
Hello,

Thanks in advance for your input.

I recently purchased a Satoh S650G and am finishing up a "light" restoration of the tractor and would like to know front end loader makers and model # that will fit a Satoh S650G. If you know of such manufacturers and model numbers that were made for the Satoh S650G and/or other model tractors please place that information in the first list. If you have modified or know of another model of front end loader that can be modified to fit a Satoh S650G without a tremendous amount of fabrication please mention it along with any pictures/description of those adaptations to the Satoh S650G.

List of front end loaders that will fit the Satoh S650G with little or no modification to the front end loader or tractor.
1. National model 16

List of front end loaders that will fit the Satoh S650G with some modification to the front end loader or tractor.

====================================

I have a Ford model "19-117" or later called the model "68 Standard" front end loader that has a trip bucket that I am considering as a candidate for modification to fit my Satoh S650G. I do not have it home yet and just got a new knee a few weeks ago so I need to "cool it" for a spell longer until I can wrestle making and mounting either a completely new fabrication of my design of a homemade front end loader in my shop...... modify the 68 Standard loader I have, or purchase a loader that takes little work on adapting it to my Satoh S650G.

Thanks for your thoughts ~ Dan

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #2  
I recently bought a Mitsubishi MTE1800FD (gray market ?), it has a K3D engine, and it came with a loader with no name on it other than possibly V1. In searching for identifying numbers I discovered ten places on the brackets to the loader the numbers MTE1800FD 6521. Possibly this identifies the mounting kit for the loader.
Bryce

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #4  
Evidently "japanesetractorparts" doesnt exist anymore :(

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #6  
I have a used loader for a S650. Didn't realize the link wasn't working. had a computer crash & it took a couple weeks to get it straightened out.

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #7  
I realize this post is extremely old but I am looking a front end loader for a Satoh 650 if anyone knows of one for sale.

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #8  
I have a loader for a S650

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #9  
Hi , I just signed up and saw your search for a front end loader ,I have a S650G with a front end loader and back blade
I was wondering if you ever found one yet or might be interested in my whole tractor. iam in Ypsilanti mi. let me know

/ Satoh S650G - List of Front End Loaders #10  
How much are you asking Ries? Would you be willing to sell your loader?