S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #1  

Mickey Mushroom

Tractor
Satoh S650G
S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #2  
in my 650,---the shifter rails were rusted. I cleaned them and it worked ever since. Probably stuck now since it been sitting for many years outside.
I never could find any manuals for mine so cant help on pix.!

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #3  
in my 650,---the shifter rails were rusted. I cleaned them and it worked ever since. Probably stuck now since it been sitting for many years outside.
I never could find any manuals for mine so cant help on pix.!
The manuals are from the Mitsubishi-Satoh community site.

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #4  
I had a D2350. My problem was sticking in second. I found I could easily access things by removing the top of the transmission where the gearshift went in. I think there were four bolts and the assembly came up. From there it was obvious which gears were doing what.

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #5  
Thanks for the links to the manuals!!! Thats what I was needing!

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #6  
Thanks for the links to the manuals!!! Thats what I was needing!
There are over 50 Mitsubishi and Satoh manuals over there. And nearly 200 Yanmar.

So far it's the largest repository of both tractor brands on the web.

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #7  
Did you get the manual from my other post yet?

/ S 650 G Transmission shifter won't move into 1st or reverse? Any idea what causes this? Does anyone have a parts diagram for the transmission #8  
I just went through this on my 650g. Unbolt the rectangular top plate from the transmission. Spray some wd40 etc on both top rails where they go in and out of the case, front and rear.

Put some paper towels or rags under them to catch the over spray otherwise it will contaminate the oil.

Bolt the top plate back on with a couple of bolts and work the shifter through the gears until you get them. Rinse and repeat until you do.

With the top plate off make sure the shifter moves freely, mine was rusted tight but didn't take long to work free.