RPM & performance issue 2022 2515R(H)

/ RPM & performance issue 2022 2515R(H)
My first thought would be fuel related. Either bad fuel, dirty fuel filter, plugged, etc.

I doubt you could get the air filter dirty enough to cause these issues in 15 hours, but it's possible I guess. Take the air filter out and blow it out from the inside out with compressed air.

Does it only rev roughly while under load, or even when revving it while unloaded?

Is the fuel tank full ( 😁 )?
Has not been run in the dirt at all; just snow. It does not matter if it is loaded or unloaded. Almost feels like a governor kicking in at 2100. Runs just great up to 2100, then falls on it's face.

As a side note, this things uses a lot more fuel than my 25 horse Kubota did.

/ RPM & performance issue 2022 2515R(H)
I see now that the engine is rated at 2100rpm; so it does have a governor. It also says the PTO turns 540. Wonder if the governor can be adjusted to turn more rpm? I think the engines are the same.
2525H.jpg

/ RPM & performance issue 2022 2515R(H) #13  
I'm sure the rpm governor can be adjusted.

For my case, my engine is I believe rated for 3000-3100 rpms. When I took delivery when new, the governor was set on 2500-2600 rpms. For me, that was exactly the rpms I needed to run my pto at 540 rpms.

When it went in for 50 hr service, the mechanic adjusted the governor to 3000. When I got it back, it kind of surprised me on how "fast" it was running around my yard, so I asked the dealer to turn it back down to 2500-2600 (which they did). I didn't feel like I needed any additional rpms to get stuff done (brush hog mowing mostly).

/ RPM & performance issue 2022 2515R(H) #14  
I'm sure the rpm governor can be adjusted.

For my case, my engine is I believe rated for 3000-3100 rpms. When I took delivery when new, the governor was set on 2500-2600 rpms. For me, that was exactly the rpms I needed to run my pto at 540 rpms.

When it went in for 50 hr service, the mechanic adjusted the governor to 3000. When I got it back, it kind of surprised me on how "fast" it was running around my yard, so I asked the dealer to turn it back down to 2500-2600 (which they did). I didn't feel like I needed any additional rpms to get stuff done (brush hog mowing mostly).
One thing I like about the Kukje, is that it reaches rated HP at a lower RPM than the Yanmar