Rolling metal, rings/arch’s

/ Rolling metal, rings/arch’s #2  
Great!
Use mine too. SWAG Off-road offers many types dies for shapes other than flat bar.

IMG_0065.JPG

/ Rolling metal, rings/arch’s #3  
Nice stuff guys! I'd like one, but rolling...I'm not sure how often I'd need to. I imagine that it's like a lot of tools that once you have it you quickly wonder how you got by so long without it!. I have formed some rings "the hard way" with my Hossfeld but it was only 1/4×1.👍

/ Rolling metal, rings/arch’s #5  
That's some great looking stuff. (y)

I used to do a lot of different rolling. All my rolling dies are for sheet metal. I've got a shed full of sheet metal tools. I used to make bodies, fenders, doors and all manner of patch panels for cars and trucks--Mostly antiques and pre-70s. That's why I use the nickname of "Tinhack". :D

/ Rolling metal, rings/arch’s #6  
IMG_0129.JPG

1890 wagon wheel rim roller. Sears and Roebuck $12.93.

These are getting hard to find. Use for rolling art and architectural have really shot the price up. Took over 10 years to find one within driving distance.

/ Rolling metal, rings/arch’s
1890 wagon wheel rim roller. Sears and Roebuck $12.93.

These are getting hard to find. Use for rolling art and architectural have really shot the price up. Took over 10 years to find one within driving distance.

Any chance you have a video of that one rolling?

Nice stuff guys! I'd like one, but rolling...I'm not sure how often I'd need to. I imagine that it's like a lot of tools that once you have it you quickly wonder how you got by so long without it!.

I can’t say that I use it very often but when I need it…

Great!
Use mine too. SWAG Off-road offers many types dies for shapes other than flat bar.

What bore, diameter and width are their dies? I would like one slotted for angle but I don’t have access to a broaching machine anymore and broaching 4” with a press style broach takes awhile, having to enter from both sides of the bore.

/ Rolling metal, rings/arch’s #10