RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #131  
We are diminished. R.I.P. Transit.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #132  
Transit, God bless!

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #133  
R.I.P Transit.
You will be missed.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #134  
Good fight, brother. Rest in peace.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #135  
How lucky we are to be considered such good friends that Transit would post and say goodbye to all of us. I feel blessed to have known him and humbled that he took time out of his life to speak with us when there were so few moments left. RIP to Transit who came to visit his TBN friends when his time on earth was short.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #136  
How lucky we are to be considered such good friends that Transit would post and say goodbye to all of us. I feel blessed to have known him and humbled that he took time out of his life to speak with us when there were so few moments left. RIP to Transit who came to visit his TBN friends when his time on earth was short.

This is so true.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #138  
May God grant you everlasting and eternal peace. This comes from the very bottom of my heart and soul--the very deepest depth of my heart and soul.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #139  

Hopefully he felt comforted being around friends ( even internet tractor friends ) during those moments.

It's a time for all of us to set back and think about this. During our last moments we may not be so lucky to be able to type out a message to our online aquaintences.

as time goes by and the internet as a social medium becomes more prevalent, we will meet , befriend and talk to more people on a dialy basis that we may actually never meet face to face. while a lil different than a 'conventional ' 'face to face friend' like in times past, for the most part, the bond is still there. I'm sure many of us have wondered about people we met, and then heard of an illness, then never heard from them again.

for this reason I've left my wife a folder with info on places and people to contact in case of my untimely passing... also info on what to do with my tractors and values of posessions.. etc.. stuff she will need to help her decide on what she should keep or let go.

might be a good idea for everyone to set down and think about this and see what, if anything is needed as far as personal planning with our friends and spouses.

thanks for letting me speak on that.

soundguy

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #140  
Hopefully he felt comforted being around friends ( even internet tractor friends ) during those moments.

It's a time for all of us to set back and think about this. During our last moments we may not be so lucky to be able to type out a message to our online aquaintences.

as time goes by and the internet as a social medium becomes more prevalent, we will meet , befriend and talk to more people on a dialy basis that we may actually never meet face to face. while a lil different than a 'conventional ' 'face to face friend' like in times past, for the most part, the bond is still there. I'm sure many of us have wondered about people we met, and then heard of an illness, then never heard from them again.

for this reason I've left my wife a folder with info on places and people to contact in case of my untimely passing... also info on what to do with my tractors and values of posessions.. etc.. stuff she will need to help her decide on what she should keep or let go.

might be a good idea for everyone to set down and think about this and see what, if anything is needed as far as personal planning with our friends and spouses.

thanks for letting me speak on that.

soundguy

Very good point. I am working on such things now. I will add my internet stuff too.