Regen; Soggy Bucket syndrome

/ Regen; Soggy Bucket syndrome #1  

71 RAT

Tractor
FORD 821
I've been dealing with this floppy bucket hydraulics on my 821 Ford. I've bleed this system every way you can imagine, has always returned. Think finally discovered what's going on here, air is pulled into the circuit when the a loaded bucket is dumped.
So is the only fix is a new loader valve/valves with a regen function? Can it be added to an existing circuit ? Any other ways to prevent this?

/ Regen; Soggy Bucket syndrome #3  
Yup, a restrictor should work. But other than that......a regen valve is the only answer

/ Regen; Soggy Bucket syndrome
Yup, a restrictor should work. But other than that......a regen valve is the only answer
LD1,
I read most if not all of your posts on FBS. My loader valve is relatively new, had I learned about this prior. I'd have considered a valvve with Regen. Figured this is relatively easy and inexpensive to try.

/ Regen; Soggy Bucket syndrome #5  
I used an adjustable 3/8 one way restrictor to reduce my Branson's floppy bucket. It's restricting flow out of the lower port of the curl cylinders. It does not completely cure it but it's greatly reduced.

I don't think it's pulling in air. Gravity pulls the bucket down, causing cavitation which results in air bubbles.

My loader valve has regen but I think it's only in the fast dump position.