Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #171  
Yeah Lar, they’re starving

1660442501452.jpeg

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #172  
The planet has been warming since the ice age...it is impossible to tell the rates of that warming because data does not go back that far...and the relatively recent data has to be "adjusted" to make it appear that the planet is warming faster since man entered the picture...!

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #173  
My personal opinion is that we are 50 years and 5 billion people late to find a solution
Well then maybe stop being so concerned with it?
I mean even if one were capable of the self-deception that humans could flip the climate on and off like a light switch, one should expect even those deluded persons would grasp that trying to get the populations of all the nations of all the world to all pull in the same direction is fantasy. Hell, every chance we get we seem to be only too willing to slaughter each other in the name of some intangible.
Pol Pot, Putin, Mao, Stalin, ******, The Boer wars, The Thirty Years War (which interestingly gave us pumpernickel bread), The Mau Mau, The Yoruba wars, Shaka Zulu ‐ Bantu War, Rwanda, The Dogra war. . It just goes on and on. People seem utterly incapable of just letting each other be. it can be so disheartening.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #174  
Don’t you worry about that one little bit. We will take advantage of those poor people off in foreign lands making sure they die good & early mining the lithium for those chinese car batteries
And on the up-side while we are tooling around in our snappy Teslas and Chevy Volts and Rivians copulating in the back seats because the cars are self-driving, the nations where those poor bastards live who mine the stuff will be turned into apocalyptic wastelands from some nightmare of hell.
tle-the-garden-of-earthly-delights-hieronymus-bosch-1480-1505-photo-u1.jpeg

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #175  
hmm, using Bosch to describe the future, very artful.
Maybe read up about what his triptych really was about, don't think I would want that representing my wedding :)

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #177  
Well then maybe stop being so concerned with it?
I mean even if one were capable of the self-deception that humans could flip the climate on and off like a light switch, one should expect even those deluded persons would grasp that trying to get the populations of all the nations of all the world to all pull in the same direction is fantasy. Hell, every chance we get we seem to be only too willing to slaughter each other in the name of some intangible.
Pol Pot, Putin, Mao, Stalin, ******, The Boer wars, The Thirty Years War (which interestingly gave us pumpernickel bread), The Mau Mau, The Yoruba wars, Shaka Zulu ‐ Bantu War, Rwanda, The Dogra war. . It just goes on and on. People seem utterly incapable of just letting each other be. it can be so disheartening.
Which of that cast of characters were climate scientists? One warrior who is an object lesson in climate change is Genghis Khan. The grasses failed in Mongolia, so they saddled up and conquered a big part of the world. Some wars begin from necessity. It seems foolish to keep pushing that necessity closer.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #179  
Genghis Khan. The grasses failed in Mongolia,
That's what I keep saying. Climate changes. Doesn't matter what we think or do.

To listen to the warmers one might be deceived into buying their nonsense. They have numbers and charts and models and all of is GI = GO but there's tons of money in the whole boondoggle so plenty are on board.
Meanwhile, the climate will change and change and change and the goldilocks climate they seem to be telling us is normal or desirable may be a tiny blip in the larger geologic time clock and our tenure on planet earth may end in a manner entirely unrelated to the global warming nonsense that the busybody collectivists are all a flutter over.