Recommendation/guidance for a hydraulic top link

/ Recommendation/guidance for a hydraulic top link #1  

future_vision

Gold Member
Tractor
DK6010SE HSA
I have a Kioti DK601 and I'm considering buying a hydraulic top link. I'm looking for recommendations around brand, size, etc. Whatever is needed to make the decision. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

/ Recommendation/guidance for a hydraulic top link #2  
I purchased from Agristore USA.

One day ship. Great pricing, and everything is usually in stock. The cylinder was made in Italy, not China. Well packaged, shipped… I have 10 hours on mine running a 72” tiller in clay and it’s been rock solid.

As for length, depends on the min and max on your current manual unit. On mine I went with a 20”-31” length. It normally runs right in the middle.
B9096C6F-7E66-46AF-ADAE-D48325875DB8.jpeg
BB6D2415-2BB9-4294-AB91-06DE52511590.jpeg

/ Recommendation/guidance for a hydraulic top link #3  
I have a Kioti DK601 and I'm considering buying a hydraulic top link. I'm looking for recommendations around brand, size, etc. Whatever is needed to make the decision. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.
While matching your current manual top link is very common and that process works about half the time, it is not the ideal way to figure out what will work best for your application.

Look at the following link, get the asked-for dimension, and find a hydraulic unit that is close to that pin-pin distance when halfway extended.

Normally for a tractor of your capabilities, a 2 1/2" dia cylinder with a 1 1/2" dia rod would be a good match.
I typically recommend a 19 1/4"- 27 1/4" working length. But it is always best to check.

Your biggest problem is finding a cat 1-2 unit that fits your requirements. If you can't, then you will most likely need to make compromises or wait to have one built.

Good luck