Rear Tire Flat Repair??

/ Rear Tire Flat Repair?? #11  
A brief update .... Was able to jack up the tire off the ground, as suggested and put a couple of ratchets around the tire. Then took a rubber mallet and started to rotate the tire and hit the side that was not seated. After some time and putting air into the tire the tire finally seated on the rim. Put the recommended pressure in the tire and checked it for a couple of days to see if it would hold.

It has held up and no leaks or loss of pressure. Than checked all the other tires, something this SC should have been doing all along. Front tires required air as did the other back tire which had less than 10 lbs. This tire was holding up but in time of not checking this regularly the same thing probably would have happened. They are not filled and are tubeless.

At this time I will check again that rear tire that went flat. Fortunately, only the left side of the tire was separated from the rim. So far, so good! I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of Our Forum Family. Thanks for making my day, so far!
Glad that you’ve got it rolling on all fours. A good reminder for each of us to check tire pressures regularly…😬

/ Rear Tire Flat Repair?? #12  
Put smear of dishwashing soap on beads when trying to put on rim seat. Most tires say you can put up to 32 psi when seating beads. Immediately let pressure down after bead seating. Beings as you are tubeless, get you a tire plug kit in case you have a leak in the future. Then you will be plug and play.

/ Rear Tire Flat Repair?? #13  
I have used ether to spray in to seat car and truck tires . Takes a little guts to set it off but never had a problem a tractor tire may require too big of a explosion don’t know if anyone has tried it on such a large tire

/ Rear Tire Flat Repair?? #14  
A suggestion kidkioti. Air up that tire that went flat, at least, 15 to 20 psi over recommended. Let it sit that way for a couple days. This will ensure the bead is completely seated.

You did good - tractor tires are heavy.

My rear tires are loaded with RimGuard - over 1000# gross weight/tire. I dealt with smaller tires on my first tractor. Almost got pinned when it did a "flop". I would never consider servicing the rear tires on my Kubota. There is a tire retailer that makes house calls - I would use that service.

/ Rear Tire Flat Repair?? #15  
None of my tires are loaded, they are just big. Loaded tires for me equal compaction and crushing of the hay plants and reduced yield. Never loaded a tire, don't ever plan on it. In fact, I bought a used M9 2 years ago. It came with loaded rears. First thing I did was have my tire guy come out and evacuate them. Loading might be fine for a smaller hobby type unit, but for me it's not needed or wanted.

/ Rear Tire Flat Repair?? #16  
Put a good shot of either in it, spray a safe strip light it and run
Have your tire chuck hooked up and flowing before you light it