Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #41  
This section has been replaced with the new classifieds section and it is closed for new threads.
If you look at the next sticky thread down, you will find the following post explaining how it works:

Aaron Z

Not to be argumentative, as I did see this and ultimatly posted there, but if you are only selling parts or accessories it does not work well as it really cubbies items into Tractor's only. Also if this section is 100% replaced how is it that members are placing Ads here as late as 7/6/2015

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #42  
Not to be argumentative, as I did see this and ultimatly posted there, but if you are only selling parts or accessories it does not work well as it really cubbies items into Tractor's only. Also if this section is 100% replaced how is it that members are placing Ads here as late as 7/6/2015
I agree to a certain extent (there is however an attachments section: Used Tractors For Sale - Classifieds at TractorByNet.com - John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Case IH, Agco).
The new posts that are in there are ones where someone made a thread in another part of the forum and a moderator moved it into the for sale section.

Aaron Z

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #43  
Anyone know how many posts I need to have before I get posting privledges for a Private Party ad???

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #44  
Take a look 2-4 posts up from yours in this thread or at my reply in your other thread...

Aaron Z

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #45  
It seems that it is not possible to create a new ad using the TBN iPad app?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #46  
   / Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #47  
Take a look at the next sticky down in this forum (http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/private-party-ads/305671-new-classifieds-section-private-party.html) or several of my other posts in this thread. This section has been turned off and replaced with classified ads: Used Tractors For Sale - Classifieds at TractorByNet.com - John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Case IH, Agco Aaron Z

Thanks, this takes you out of the iPad app to Safari. So, guess I am correct in stating that ads cannot be created within the iPad app?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #48  
Thanks, this takes you out of the iPad app to Safari. So, guess I am correct in stating that ads cannot be created within the iPad app?

Correct. The new classifieds section is separate from the app.

Aaron Z

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #49  
I attempted to place an add today and it says that it is live but I sure don't see it anywhere. Any suggestions what I didn't do correctly?

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #50  
when I go private party ad , I don't have a post new ad button. I have it on the other forums just not the private party ad forum. Can you tell me why? Thanks