Power Plant Damage by burning car

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #11  
Apparently the two Bozo's that damaged the substations up here in Washington, said they did it to disable alarm systems so they could go a robbing. I know you can't tell a book by it's cover, but those two looked liked their cover was pretty beat up, so it wouldn't surprise me that their decision making skills were sub par.

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #12  
What a coincidence...

I just flew out of Vegas yesterday afternoon and noticed many solar farms NW of town. Looking at google earth, the one in the article is probably under the wing in this picture.

EB415715-FFEA-46F3-9622-73DAF4F5CCE9.jpeg

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #13  
Apparently the two Bozo's that damaged the substations up here in Washington, said they did it to disable alarm systems so they could go a robbing. I know you can't tell a book by it's cover, but those two looked liked their cover was pretty beat up, so it wouldn't surprise me that their decision making skills were sub par.
Hey Cletus, I've got an idea ..... :rolleyes:

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #14  
Well what ya’know. Mohammad from Iran damages a power station in the states. Hmmmmmm, let me think for a minute what his real motive was.

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #16  
Two years? China builds an entire hospital in 10 days, granted it was a "makeshift" hospital but come on, 2 years?
This is what happens when all the profits go to insiders and shareholders...instead of bolstering the infrastructure and stock piling spare equipment like transformers etc...
I'm a firm believer in capitalism but I think entities like energy companies should be non profit cooperatives...

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #18  
Looks like "just another nut".
Not a burglar or a skin head this time.
He thought it was a Tesla power grid :rolleyes:

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #19  
Two years? China builds an entire hospital in 10 days, granted it was a "makeshift" hospital but come on, 2 years?
Transformers are made in South Africa. A few years ago it was an 18 month wait. Two years don't surprise me now.

/ Power Plant Damage by burning car #20