Please put the name of your STATE in the header

Item Details
By doing so, it eliminates a lot of searching, and your item can be found quicker by someone in YOUR state.
A lot of members dont have time to search for a tiller in Florida when they live in California...

Example:

Yanmar Rototiller 60" wide great shape - UTAH

Howse 48" like new - Montana

Last edited:
   / Please put the name of your STATE in the header #2  
By doing so, it eliminates a lot of searching, and your item can be found quicker by someone in YOUR state.
A lot of members dont have time to search for a tiller in Florida when they live in California...

Example:

Yanmar Rototiller 60" wide great shape - UTAH

Howse 48" like new - Montana

Another good example,

Riding mower - Location - Eating a watermelon.

:LOL:

/ Please put the name of your STATE in the header #3  
I like it when I ask somebody where they are... they act like I'm an idiot for not knowing while the location suddenly appears in the ad... along with the "edited at"... notation.

/ Please put the name of your STATE in the header #4  
I agree. Location is important. When shopping for a used item the shipping cost can be a deal breaker. Also would be nice if everybody put their location in their general info OP.

/ Please put the name of your STATE in the header #5  
My pet peeve is when tech companies post directions on how to do something on your phone. The problem is that the info applied to the OS 3 years ago and does not work now. If they put the date of the post first I wouldn’t be wasting my time.

/ Please put the name of your STATE in the header #6  
My pet peeve is when tech companies post directions on how to do something on your phone. The problem is that the info applied to the OS 3 years ago and does not work now. If they put the date of the post first I wouldn’t be wasting my time.
A valid point but this about the TBN classifieds. Lets stay on topic until we get a fix to make the used equipment more usable and therefore more profitable for all of us.
The other thing the admin could do is to offer listing categories by regions such as NW or SE. This way a member could look at what's available in their region vs nationally. Might be easier to implement than getting all posters to comply with a title request.
A color coded region map could be posted one time in the posting rules or such.

/ Please put the name of your STATE in the header #7  
It seems to me that too many people are paranoid about someone knowing some little thing about them.
But, they don't realize that if someone really wants to learn about them it's not that difficult .
Some are afraid to put their name on their mailbox, because someone may take offense at something.
While there are still a few willing to have their name on the mailbox maybe even a fancy sign till some piece of crap rug rat goes and destroys it, gutless little sob's.

As far as the classified it should have a dropdown menu that requires some info, the state at least maybe even the county or it would not publish.

/ Please put the name of your STATE in the header #8  
You can't sell a thing without telling the buyers where it is .
I get saving the street address for the serious buyers coming to look. But giving the state or even the town is harmless.