Old BCS 725 working pto, but without power to the wheels.any help troubleshooting would be much appreciated.

/ Old BCS 725 working pto, but without power to the wheels.any help troubleshooting would be much appreciated. #1  

Tjgob22

Tractor
Ukiah1339
as the subject indicates,I have an old BCS 725 with a working pto but no drive to the wheels in any gear.Ive taken the gearbox apart and inspected the gear shifter arm and spring pins.It looks fine,without play in the action,as does everything else.Im baffled and could use some input.Thanks ahead of time for any advice and input.

/ Old BCS 725 working pto, but without power to the wheels.any help troubleshooting would be much appreciated. #2  
as the subject indicates,I have an old BCS 725 with a working pto but no drive to the wheels in any gear.Ive taken the gearbox apart and inspected the gear shifter arm and spring pins.It looks fine,without play in the action,as does everything else.Im baffled and could use some input.Thanks ahead of time for any advice and input.
Sound like a clutch is not grabbing, not sure how those new fangled two wheelers work, as I only have Gravelys. My guess is clutch. Not worn out, just not doing what it is supposed to be doing.

Someone will be along shortly that knows these. You could also call Joel at earth tools.

/ Old BCS 725 working pto, but without power to the wheels.any help troubleshooting would be much appreciated. #3  
Check the clutch cable adjustment. Be sure to release the clutch after starting. If no success take off engine and inspect clutch and attachment to shafts