North Carolina NS Series IN STOCK

/ North Carolina NS Series IN STOCK #1  

Ninja Rooster

Tractor
2022 Kioti NS5310
Just bought an NS5310 and they have more tractors in stock, including the new NS series. They’ll go quick.

Reedy Creek Equipment in Lexington, NC.

Matt is great and can get you hooked up.

I don’t work for them; I don’t get anything for sending you there. They’ve got tractors and they’re good to deal with so far. Spreading the word so you can get your tractor while they still have the incentives and extension on the warranty. They could end it at any time. Good luck

/ North Carolina NS Series IN STOCK #2  
I drive by Kioti headquarters in Wendell, NC - they have hundreds of tractors filling up their parking lots, mostly cab models.

{Ninja, need to add the tractor to your profile, congrats on the purchase!!!}

/ North Carolina NS Series IN STOCK
I drive by Kioti headquarters in Wendell, NC - they have hundreds of tractors filling up their parking lots, mostly cab models.

{Ninja, need to add the tractor to your profile, congrats on the purchase!!!}

Glad to hear they’re getting them pushed out! Thank you for the reminder! I’ll add it now

/ North Carolina NS Series IN STOCK
B9FBC0F4-B11D-4045-B90C-8CB24438012D.jpeg

/ North Carolina NS Series IN STOCK #7  
Just bought an NS5310 and they have more tractors in stock, including the new NS series. They’ll go quick.

Reedy Creek Equipment in Lexington, NC.

Matt is great and can get you hooked up.

I don’t work for them; I don’t get anything for sending you there. They’ve got tractors and they’re good to deal with so far. Spreading the word so you can get your tractor while they still have the incentives and extension on the warranty. They could end it at any time. Good luck
I've purchased two tractors from them. A CK2610TLB and a CK3510SE. They are great to deal with. Highly recommend them!!