No electric 12v power to the cab

/ No electric 12v power to the cab #1  

Harleycb

Tractor
Mahindra 2565 hst
Mahindra HST 2565 cab tractor started to warm up ran 5 minutes and guages started going back and forth and engine quit. Then it would not turn over now electric in cab.

so I checked the following: Battery checks 12v and ground is tight. At the Starter is has 12v and I can jump starter over to engage and turn over engine. At the cab no 12v power everything in cab is dead on power. Fuses at front of engine and in cab look to be good.

ideas

/ No electric 12v power to the cab
Also the tractor only has 250 hrs on it bought new 5 years ago

/ No electric 12v power to the cab #3  
Assuming you've checked your fuses, how old is the battery, if 5 years you might have it load tested and clean and reseat your battery terminals just to rule it out.
I'd also check for a connector going to the cab and reseat it and look and clean any ground cables.
Do you have access to a wiring diagram?

Last edited:
I can use a screwdriver/crossover on starter and turn engine over so battery is not issue. Something fwd of starter toward cab.

/ No electric 12v power to the cab #5  
On the cab does that include the overhead outside lights also? How about the front lights?

/ No electric 12v power to the cab #6  
My eMax 25 has three individual larger inline fuse holders up front next to the battery. Same symptoms: one of the 40amp fuses had blown.

/ No electric 12v power to the cab #7  
My eMax 25 has three individual larger inline fuse holders up front next to the battery. Same symptoms: one of the 40amp fuses had blown.
Hopefully he has the same setup, did you even figure out what cause your fuse to blow and the circuit it affected, had to be a reason.

/ No electric 12v power to the cab #8  
Hopefully he has the same setup, did you even figure out what cause your fuse to blow and the circuit it affected, had to be a reason.
He may or may not have the same. The owners manual doesn't mention these fuses and being large and not looking like a fuse holder I overlooked them. My dealer found the blown fuse and could state no cause and has been good for several years. The morning it happened, everything metal inside and outside the polebarn was covered in condensation; not rain, just completely soaking wet. It was cool weather and the sun was starting to warm things up. Perfect storm I guess.....
Anyhow, no glow plugs, no crank, dash, lights....like it had no battery.

/ No electric 12v power to the cab #9  
You pay big money for a tractor and Mahindra doesn't include either a service manual or even a wiring diagram in the owns manual with the purchase not even the ability to download pdf file.

On the cab does that include the overhead outside lights also? How about the front lights?
None of the lights work SS the switches in the cab have no power to them