New? Yanmar dealer in East Texas

/ New? Yanmar dealer in East Texas #21  
Been running my YT359C the past few days doing dirt work. The A/B mode really makes creeping up to the side of my building nice and controlled with the I-HMST transmission. One button on the FEL control stick allows you to toggle between two presets of ground speed and rpm combinations. So I have ground speed set to a low setting as I creep up to the edge of the building. Than when I reverse, hit the button again and it toggles to the B setting... higher ground speed. Operates like a skid steer. You put the manual throttle full on. It will only rev as high as your A/B settings let it. Than you use the foot throttle to make the tractor move.

Attachments

• 20220829_184835.jpg
    20220829_184835.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
   / New? Yanmar dealer in East Texas #22  
When I was looking for a tractor, I looked into Yanmar, but they don't make one with enough HP for me. I consider them to be as good as any other brand, and from what I saw, I think they offer more for the money then the bigger named brands out there.

In the end, I chose Massey. The Massey dealer in Longview is the closest to me, but I personally know 3 people that have bought tractors from there, and they all told me to avoid that dealer. I wont go into details of what they said, but it was enough to convince me to look elsewhere. The next closest dealer is too small and not what I'm wanting from a dealer. PR Equipment is in Kerens and just over an hour away. It's a long drive, but that's who I chose to deal with, and so far, I'm very pleased with Nick and the guys he has working there. What impressed me the most is his goal to build up the dealership into something significant. He's dumping a lot of money into his business!!! I also like the video's he puts out on YouTube. I've found them to be very helpful in comparing what's out there.

/ New? Yanmar dealer in East Texas #23  
PR Equipment has this on Facebook. I don't know if they are good prices or not, but suspect that they are since he's advertising them.

299801687_3199349186996416_2286266145861302138_n.jpg

/ New? Yanmar dealer in East Texas #24  
I don't know anything about the new generation Yanmars but I'm sure impressed with my two 40 year old YM's. Bought used 2003 and 2009. Run same as they did new, the YM186D dyno tested exceeding spec. (I wish both were prettier!)

Neither has needed anything beyond maintenance and user-abuse (ripped off loader hoses etc) repaired. No need for a dealer nearby. Sophisticated designs made to be owner maintained, as simple to understand and maintain as an 8N.

This to me illustrates that the new ones are worth the premium prices.