New transmission for 4707

/ New transmission for 4707 #1  

tduby

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 2015
Looks like the 4707 will get a new 24x24 power shuttle with brake for neutral sounds interesting to bad I need a tractor sooner

/ New transmission for 4707 #2  
I’d love to see some info on that. Thanks

/ New transmission for 4707 #3  
There is such a thing as too many gears.

/ New transmission for 4707
Looks like the 4707 will get a new 24x24 power shuttle with brake for neutral sounds interesting to bad I need a tractor sooner

Me too I was just playing with the buy it now and it was on option. I love the idea of brake for neutral and with snow blowing splitting gears on the low end would be great.

/ New transmission for 4707 #6  
Me too I was just playing with the buy it now and it was on option. I love the idea of brake for neutral and with snow blowing splitting gears on the low end would be great.

I think the 4707 is being discontinued. It'll be 4708, 09, and 10. From what I've read atleast. Going to be called the M series. I don't know why they would discontinue it unless plans of replacing with another tractor. You've got the 60 horse 28 series that is nowhere near the tractor of a 4707, and the 2607 H is more of an old school....I thought they sold abunch of 4707 models.

/ New transmission for 4707
Maybe they are upgrading like the smaller ones to meet tier 5 emissions I really have no knowledge just was playing around with build your tractor and noticed the quirk the same thing happened before the dyna 4 was offered in the 5700 global

/ New transmission for 4707 #8  
Well, I will find out in September. The dealer didn't really know anything about this. It doesn't appear to have dyna 4/dyna 6 capabilities. Sort of a Dyna light. Just a powershuttle with a gear splitter, but worth a shot since not much price difference and splitting those lower gears can definitely help

/ New transmission for 4707 #9  
   / New transmission for 4707 #10  
Yes, it appears the 4707 is gone