New Tractor manufacturer

/ New Tractor manufacturer #71  

Ready to Go to Work - Well under $20,000 - See Retailer for Current Pricing

Thats a huge price undercut compared to most competition when you price in the included options.

Kinda looks like a bunch of junky bits bolted together though. Hard to say.

925 lb loader lift is a bit wimpy for a 25HP machine that checks in at 3400 lbs with loader and loaded rears. But it'll suffice for most homeowners, I guess.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #72  
Lots of people bought the box store JD's built by MTD and lots of them are junk today. I don't consider any MTD mowers to be long lasting
Don't tell my 1982 824 Classic that. Although it has been semi-retired since I bought my first Kubota in 2013.
It did pretty good mowing 2 acres of finished lawn around the house all it's life.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #73  
Service will be the issue around me.

Here is availability around me:

1675092296315.png

Here is service around me:

1675092523525.png

/ New Tractor manufacturer #76  
For me, one of their biggest mistakes was getting the GWT guy to shill. He is the last guy on the internet to believe on tractors. Always playing the angle, but pretending he is honest. I'd much rather listen to someone who is honest about their bias.

Biggest plus is the color choice.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #77  
I have watched most of GWT's videos and find him to be pretty even handed and unbiased. I have also bought some stuff from GWT, and he is a reputable businessman.
At the end of the day he is a businessman selling tractors and implements, so while promoting a startup tractor company I would not expect anyone to focus on a product's potential shortcomings.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #78  
Found this today, a new tractor manufacturer..... not sure if they are selling yet, I believe starting next month. Lots of standard features. Bigger tractors coming next year.

I'm still trying to find a price.
Take a look at the youtube videos of Goodworks Tractor. He is testing one out

/ New Tractor manufacturer #79  
Found this today, a new tractor manufacturer..... not sure if they are selling yet, I believe starting next month. Lots of standard features. Bigger tractors coming next year.

I'm still trying to find a price.
More like importers not builders.

/ New Tractor manufacturer #80  
So, the Summit tractor is built by Solis ITL, right? Well, Solis ITL has recently partnered with Yanmar to break into the North American market. Let's assume that works out, that Solis ITL builds up a dealer network using Yanmar, that they sell a reasonable amount of tractors. At that point, what incentive do they have to continue their relationship with Summit once the current contract expires?

I will say this, Summit has their tractors outfitted a lot nicer than the equivalent Solis, and not for much more. I suppose that would make it a fairly appealing option, under the right conditions.

I want Summit to succeed, but I can't help but think the Solis-Yanmar deal is going to sink them.