New to mid size tractors. Looking for some opinions.

/ New to mid size tractors. Looking for some opinions. #41  
I scanned the posts here but still not sure if you have defined the goals of $, weight, and HP.
I am sitting at 6000 lbs with loader, backhoe, and filled tires and 37 HP.
I found it used last year for under 30k with 80 hours of use as a mower.

FB has a 2638 group and seems like almost everyone is happy with it.
A recent poll showed 90% would buy again if I remember correctly.
IF that is in your range, then it might be worth a look to investigate more there.
I looked at the 26 series and liked it, i went with the 51 series because the operator station is larger and fit me better, but the 26 series was close in my book.

/ New to mid size tractors. Looking for some opinions. #42  
I looked at the 26 series and liked it, i went with the 51 series because the operator station is larger and fit me better, but the 26 series was close in my book.
Sounds like you got what you needed. Hope it works well for you.

/ New to mid size tractors. Looking for some opinions. #43  
I was looking at TYM for the price standpoint, as well. It seems like their dealers usually set up nice packages, from what I've seen. I don't think there are any dealers near me, would be a downfall to that, in case of warranty work, but I will look into that more. Thank you.
It may help to share (generally) where you are. Some assistance can be very helpful as there are likely members here who know your area and can give more targeted advice.

Branson is another brand of heavy, powerful tractors that will not break the bank. Maybe start with a 4820. I'm getting close to buying something in that range. It is similar to T494 (same engine, iirc).