New to me MT372--few questions for the group

/ New to me MT372--few questions for the group #11  
I just bought one,,,, owner died, no keys battery dead, ordered a set of keys new battery and took a couple tries but started up,,, changed oil etc,,, needs some work but runs pretty good,

/ New to me MT372--few questions for the group #12  
Wow nice 372. I just picked one up too. Not that clean but only 384 on the hr meter. Got the clutch and brakes Broke Free bled the injectors and got it fired up runs good

/ New to me MT372--few questions for the group #13  
Saw one the other day, someone bolted a piece of railroad rail up front acting as a bumper. Was kinda cool

/ New to me MT372--few questions for the group #14  
Hello,
Great looking tractor!

I'm missing my entire 3pt linkage set 😟
Any chance you can send me measurements of your linkage so I can try build a set with over the counter hitch components from my local ag supplier?

/ New to me MT372--few questions for the group #15  
Hello,
Great looking tractor!

I'm missing my entire 3pt linkage set 😟
Any chance you can send me measurements of your linkage so I can try build a set with over the counter hitch components from my local ag supplier?
To get any of those people to reply, you MUST touch the 'REPLY' in the lower right of their message. The forums will gladly notify them of your new message. Else just posting here means noting unless your are on the forums to read.

/ New to me MT372--few questions for the group #16  
To get any of those people to reply, you MUST touch the 'REPLY' in the lower right of their message. The forums will gladly notify them of your new message. Else just posting here means noting unless your are on the forums to read.
Yep, also the odds of someone responding to a +4 year old thread is slim at best.

/ New to me MT372--few questions for the group #17  
Yep, also the odds of someone responding to a +4 year old thread is slim at best.
I've actually done it due to being active on the forums. You are right, its slim.