new ranger review?

/ new ranger review? #972  
From what I've been reading they have a mule of a super cab version with 6' bed out there, but are starting with the much more popular crew cab. Also rumors of the 6' bed behind the crew cab as another option coming. We'll see... I am still adjusting coming down from an 8' bed but this meets my needs overall quite well so the trade-off is worth it, IMO. But no way I could do a 5' bed.

/ new ranger review? #973  
The vent actuator was bad and new part will be here Friday. Diagnostic fee, labor and part $500. Exactly what I expected.

Edit: Friday morning - Ranger fixed, no surprises, back home.

Search for SSM 49264. The problem is a warped climate control housing assembly. My actuator was replaced in September and it's now making the same noises as before. It does require full removal of the dash to fix properly. I have an appointment with the dealer tomorrow for diagnostics (pt2).​

/ new ranger review? #974  

Search for SSM 49264. The problem is a warped climate control housing assembly. My actuator was replaced in September and it's now making the same noises as before. It does require full removal of the dash to fix properly. I have an appointment with the dealer tomorrow for diagnostics (pt2).​

I'm was out of the warranty period and took it to a nearby shop. It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the SSM number I'll keep it if it starts acting up again. Mine never made any noise just heated all the time it was on except when the temp was set at 62˚F. You are right it does not take removal of the dash. Let us know how they fix yours.

/ new ranger review? #975  
I'd love to have one with the 2.7, but I tend to favor stopping over going, so like the full-size frame and its inherent LBs for stopping when towing. Maybe I can get my wife one and borrow it (y)

/ new ranger review?
at work today.
ranger6x675530.jpg