New Member With Older Tractors

/ New Member With Older Tractors #1  

Gord W

Tractor
FARMALL A ,Ford 8N
Hi Folks, I’m from Ontario Canada. I been on the site but never posted before so it’s about time I posted. I have 3 olderunning tractors.
A 1954 TEA-20 Ferguson with a Howard gear reduction. I also have a Howard Rotovator to go with the Howard gear reduction.
A 1955 TO 35 Massey Ferguson
A 1964 Massey Ferguson 202 Workbull with a loader and backhoe.
All of the tractors are gas and are operational although they all need some form of work done to them.
I have some impiments such as snowblower, flail mower, Howard rotovator, Brush cutter, Finish mower, box scraper, scraper blade but again, they all need a bit of work in one form or another. I have plenty to keep me busy, in fact too to do, maybe one day a newer tractor will be in the cards. Anyway until that time comes, I really enjoy these old tractors.

/ New Member With Older Tractors #2  
G'day Mate and welcome (officially?) to TBN from Downunder.

Keep on enjoying the site.

/ New Member With Older Tractors #3  
Hi Folks, I’m from Ontario Canada. I been on the site but never posted before so it’s about time I posted. I have 3 olderunning tractors.
A 1954 TEA-20 Ferguson with a Howard gear reduction. I also have a Howard Rotovator to go with the Howard gear reduction.
All of the tractors are gas and are operational although they all need some form of work done to them.
I have some impiments such as snowblower, flail mower, Howard rotovator, Brush cutter, Finish mower, box scraper, scraper blade but again, they all need a bit of work in one form or another. I have plenty to keep me busy, in fact too to do, maybe one day a newer tractor will be in the cards. Anyway until that time comes, I really enjoy these old tractors.
So is there some reason you didn’t mention the Farmall A and the Ford 8N listed in your signature ?

/ New Member With Older Tractors #4  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ New Member With Older Tractors #5  
Welcome to T.B.N lots of smart people here to help answer any questions you may have.

/ New Member With Older Tractors #6  
Welcome to TBN...enjoy.

/ New Member With Older Tractors #7  
It's great to have you as a member!

/ New Member With Older Tractors #8  
Welcome! You have a nice array of tractors. I hope that you share some pictures with us. 👍

/ New Member With Older Tractors #9  
Welcome to TBN and posting.
We , of course, need pictures!