New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity?

/ New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity? #1  

Lt. El Diablo

Tractor
Kioti dk5510
I would like to hear from owners, their opinions on this model, as well as advice.

/ New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity? #2  
I don't have any long-term experience with one, but I can tell you they're comfortable and easy to operate.

/ New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity?
I don't have any long-term experience with one, but I can tell you they're comfortable and easy to operate.
How does the tier 4 system work? Does it require interaction from the driver, such as a parked regen? I have a 2019 kioti dk5510 which has been repeatedly in the shop over malfunctioning dpf issues. I'm looking for something without the dpf.

/ New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity? #4  
How does the tier 4 system work? Does it require interaction from the driver, such as a parked regen? I have a 2019 kioti dk5510 which has been repeatedly in the shop over malfunctioning dpf issues. I'm looking for something without the dpf.
The only tractors above 25hp you’ll find without DPF are pre-2012.

/ New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity? #5  
Longevity and reliability entirely depends on how well the owner takes care of it.. Real simple.

Wrong. Mahindra and Massey Ferguson use egr and doc, no dpf. They offer this in hp ratings up to at least 75 hp. 9mm
I think New Holland Work-master 50 is also without a DPF. Not sure how it works.

Longevity and reliability entirely depends on how well the owner takes care of it.. Real simple.
I wish that were true. Manufacturers sometimes turn out defective products. Real simple.

/ New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity? #8  
I am happy with my 2018 WM60. The loader is extremely strong, it's a simple rugged tractor. I have had to replace the headlight relay, and H/L range sensor, otherwise the tractor has been great for 400 hours. My only complaint is the gear whine from the transmission is a little loud. I've never had an issue with the emissions system. I can tell when it's doing a regen because the exhaust smells different. It's only done it a handful of times. I never noticed a power loss even when mowing heavy fields.

/ New Holland Workmaster 50 Reliability and Longevity? #9  
I am happy with my 2018 WM60. The loader is extremely strong, it's a simple rugged tractor. I have had to replace the headlight relay, and H/L range sensor, otherwise the tractor has been great for 400 hours. My only complaint is the gear whine from the transmission is a little loud. I've never had an issue with the emissions system. I can tell when it's doing a regen because the exhaust smells different. It's only done it a handful of times. I never noticed a power loss even when mowing heavy fields.
Straight cut gears are stronger.

H
Thanks for the post. How about radiator clogging during mowing and cleaning it afterwards?.