New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #1  

goat roper

Tractor
New Holland TN75D
I have a New Holland T6030 with 2500 hours. Have been feeding with it every other day. Used it one day last week crawled back in it two days later and warning light and stop light came on. Dash shows a gear with drop in center and arrows pointing on both sides. It also has what looks like a steering wheel below it. Book says symbol means low transmission and steering pressure. Everything works fine. Pressure is good. I have looked for loose wires or ground problem. Replaced pressure switch. It shows a fault code of 14110. Can’t find fault code in New Holland codes but did find it in IH Maxxom codes. Strange. Cannot find problem. Has anyone had this problem. Would appreciate any info. Thanks

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #2  
Just wondering what you ended up finding wrong with your T6030? I’m currently having the same issue. I was told from the dealer to replace the PWS & FWD pressure switches which I did and it still has the same problem. The alarm sounds and same symbols as you described appear on the dash 60 seconds after start up. My tractor still functions, however it will stall out if trans is in C9 when you’re trying to ease up to a bale ring to drop a bale with low engine RPM. I can change trans to B5 and then the tractor will move fine doing the same task. Thank you in advance for your help.

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #3  
Attached is a pic of what is showing up on my display

Attachments

• 209719AC-B76D-4E0E-9EB2-0D56CFF4390D.jpeg
    209719AC-B76D-4E0E-9EB2-0D56CFF4390D.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 306
   / New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash
That is the same thing that happened to mine. I replaced sensors but no help. Ended up taking to my dealer and reprogrammed computer. Only cost me approx. $300. just aggravation hauling the old girl over there. Shes not light weight. Anyway, it fixed it.

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #5  
i have 07 6030 3800 hours with similar warning coming on, now have bigger problem tractor died like i just switch it off, wont start, tried bleeded at injector getting lots air bubbles, does this tractor have a bleeder screw? fuel filter is full, had similiar problem last fall replaced fuel tank suction tube, now its like not getting fuel, replaced lift pump.

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #6  
Could be your filters also causing the low pressure fault. The large spin on not the canister one.

Mallard bud have you checked the operation of the fuel shutoff solenoid if your 6030 is the mechanical injected one.

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #7  
LouNY , 6030 New Holland, I replaced fuel shutoff solenoid, lift pump and the fuel tank assembly, read someone changed out all the fuel lines ,from the injector pump to another that had different type of connection. Its like its sucking air ,used gasoline on rag at air intake, it will try to run .

/ New Holland T6030 with pressure fault code on dash #8  
There is a knowledge article about the issue with NH. Its the steering pressure warning. The causes are faulty instrument cluster, bad harness, or bad switch. If it is neither of those just unplug the sensor and the fault will go away. Its between the rear right wheel and the cab. Should be a 2 pin connector.