New design for tractor tires

/ New design for tractor tires #1  

Russ Lanoie

Tractor
Kubota Bx22 & L45
I'm hearing great reports about the new hybrid R14T tread. I'm having no luck trying to find a pair for my [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] L45.
Looking for 15 19.5 R14T.
Called the factory and dealers and have not been able to locate, though I see them on new tractors.
Any ideas?

/ New design for tractor tires #2  
   / New design for tractor tires #3  
set up a friend with them on a new 25hp Kubota, love them !
see if you can get a set of Nokians in your size,they are outstanding winter tires.

/ New design for tractor tires #4  
great traction in my expeirence, though i don't like that the tread is about as deep as a car tire - so maybe they don't last long.

/ New design for tractor tires #6  
We can get 15-19.5 GOODYEAR R14T. Call Ed @ 419-335-7010 8am-5pm EST

/ New design for tractor tires #7  
Mudder tires from the eighties strike back. Get some chrome rims and slap 'em on!
Im actually considering getting some ~40” mud tires for a [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] L210 im going to fix up. Was there ever a time when putting large truck tires on tractors was ‘a thing’?

/ New design for tractor tires #8  
Do you mean 19.5-24 on a 15” rim?
15-19.5 tires are the stock size on a [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] L45. This is an R4 tire size, but they are available in the new R14 tread design.

/ New design for tractor tires #9  
Im actually considering getting some ~40” mud tires for a [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] L210 im going to fix up. Was there ever a time when putting large truck tires on tractors was ‘a thing’?
Sure was.

1673717123262.png

/ New design for tractor tires #10  
I just got the Alliance 550 for my new 4052r. Haven't gotten to try them out, hope they work well. I was trying to decide between the Alliances and the R14t's. Hoping the Alliance's are little easier on grass and do have to run down some roads occasionally