Need pic JD 518r Rototiller carb linkage (Briggs 5hp)

/ Need pic JD 518r Rototiller carb linkage (Briggs 5hp) #1  

rebmo

Tractor
none yet
I carefully dissembled and replaced the carburetor on my John Deere 518r tiller. I recall pulling a linkage out of a white plastic swivel retainer but cannot for the life of me figure out what rod/linkage went into it. I took pictures but unfortunately only one barely shows a dark linkage in the white plastic.

Does anyone have a 518r that could snap a picture of what goes into the white plastic swivel?

It could be a rod that comes up from the governor section behind the tank. I looked everywhere but couldn’t find it. I had the old carb and tank completely removed. I’m down and stuck right now. Would greatly appreciate a picture and even a description of what attaches to the white plastic swivel pop in piece.
928B0D6D-9FDC-45CE-A553-04D63CC21E5F.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Need pic JD 518r Rototiller carb linkage (Briggs 5hp)
518r JD Carb.jpeg

Need to know what attaches to the the white plastic swivel circled in larger red. There is a dark"rod" I removed which you can see in the smaller red circle. I need to know what that rod is and where it goes. It just popped in to the white plastic. Can't find anything that would go in there. Right now with the new carb, everything else is hooked up per the picture above except nothing that goes to the white plastic swivel???? Thinking I may have dropped a linkage rod to the govenor or ??? DESPARATE to get this figured out and going. THANKS! Pictures or advice appreciated. This is a 5hp Briggs motor from about 2001.