Need a Kioti Education on small cab model

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Need a quick Kioti education. My friend in another town is going to buy a bigger tractor and he has a Kioti dealer.

He was looking at a brand new 35h.p. cab tractor.....but looking on the Kioti site it says the DK was discontinued and now the NX45 is the smallest cab tractor? Is this right?

He also found a used (supposed to be a 2014 according to dealer that has it) DK35 hydro cab with 400 hours. What's everyones opinion on this model?

They both have loaders with 72 inch buckets. Will be used for snowblowing, light loader work and forks for moving truck parts around the yard.

Can I assume the DK35, if it is a 2014, has a DPF on it?

Thanks.

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #2  
The DK35se was a holdover model, New old stock if you will. It will not have a DPF. I think it is an excellent tractor, but I might be biased as I own one. No cab on mine, (wish it did sometimes). The DK 35se is a deluxe tractor with many useful features and would make an excellent choice for tasks you mentioned. I would be happy to answer any specific questions that you might have.

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #3  
Ck3510 I see has a cab...nice looking tractor!!

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model
Thanks for that info so far. I don't know much about them because I have no dealers where I am.

So Sawworcs, there still is a 35 h.p. with a cab? I missed that. Thanks.

And thanks k0ua. Let me get more details from him tomorrow and if I have any questions glad to know you will help.

I know if he finds one without a DPF, that will be the way he goes, because we both have big trucks and have all the nightmares that go along with the new emissions. (though I see on the forums these tractors seem to have less issues than automobiles and trucks.)

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #5  
Thanks for that info so far. I don't know much about them because I have no dealers where I am.

So Sawworcs, there still is a 35 h.p. with a cab? I missed that. Thanks.

And thanks k0ua. Let me get more details from him tomorrow and if I have any questions glad to know you will help.

I know if he finds one without a DPF, that will be the way he goes, because we both have big trucks and have all the nightmares that go along with the new emissions. (though I see on the forums these tractors seem to have less issues than automobiles and trucks.)

Keep in mind the cab for the CK3510 (a current value tractor model) does not have Air conditioning. It does have heat. The cab for the DK35se (a deluxe tractor model) has AC and Heat and radio full soundproofing etc. Also the Dk35se has the split turning brakes on the left side where you can actually operate them while pressing the hydro pedals with your right foot. The CK3510 places the turning brakes on the right so you can use your 3rd foot to operate them at the same time as your 2nd foot is on a hydro pedal, and your 1st foot is ready should that clutch ever needs to be pressed :confused2: On the DK35se hydro models there is NO clutch. The pto is electric over hydraulic and actuated by a dashboard switch. So is 4wd actuation, electric/hydraulic and actuated by a dashboard switch.

Long story short the turning brakes on the CK3510 are VERY inconvenient to use. (unless you have 3 feet).. The turning brakes on the older DK35se are a joy to use. Very useful for holding your line when plowing snow, or working dirt up against a building. It is the most convenient tractor to operate I have ever owned out of 5.

Also the DK35se will have telescoping stabilizers and telescoping lower links all of which make hooking up 3pt implements much easier. The CK3510 has solid lower links and turnbuckles for stabilizers. All of which make hooking up 3pt implements a chore. It all just goes hand in hand with "value tractor" vs. "deluxe tractor". Money had to be found to comply with Tier 4 and keep the price point near the same. In other words, no huge price increase to comply with Tier 4, but corners had to be cut elsewhere. And they were.

Last edited:
   / Need a Kioti Education on small cab model
I know all about that. My B2620 has left side split brakes. I've tried side-stepping and using the cruise. Now what I just discovered is the easiest is to bend over and use my hand on the brake pedal, LOL.
It's a pain, but I do like having the clutch to modulate my PTO engagement.

I'll have to find out what model the new one is that he is looking at. He did say it was 35 h.p. though, same as that used one.

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #7  
I know all about that. My B2620 has left side split brakes. I've tried side-stepping and using the cruise. Now what I just discovered is the easiest is to bend over and use my hand on the brake pedal, LOL.
It's a pain, but I do like having the clutch to modulate my PTO engagement.

I'll have to find out what model the new one is that he is looking at. He did say it was 35 h.p. though, same as that used one.

It would have to be a CK 3510 wouldn't it? Yes we would all be more efficient tractor operators with 3 legs.:)

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #8  
The new CK3510se and CK4010se factory cab do have A/C and they list telescoping rear links as well.

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #9  
The new CK3510se and CK4010se factory cab do have A/C and they list telescoping rear links as well.

Is this new for 2017 then?

/ Need a Kioti Education on small cab model #10  
Yes it is. I looked at the website before commenting, sort of a CYA so to speak. They do appear very nice. My only dislike on them is no openable side windows like the NX series.