Naked on Zero Turn?

/ Naked on Zero Turn? #11  
Well if you're going to steal a machine at least it was a quality machine.

/ Naked on Zero Turn? #12  
Drugs can really ruin your life. From the looks of that old meth *****, she has sampled many.

Hard to look your best in a mug shot. She doesn't look happy either.

/ Naked on Zero Turn?
I'm usually on my tractor naked. Suit up this time of year when running the bush hog as protection against yellow jackets though. Have an Aussie hat with netting on it that I can lower if some come for me. Leave net down in the back.

My neighbor came over one day to rescue me on my lemony 1025R that was stranded near the bottom of the hill behind the house. He came over around the back so he could drive his JD naked. There the two of us were: both naked on our JDs. The wife looked out and saw us and went back inside.

Ralph

Just checked the map. I'm over 600 miles from Charlottesville. That MAY be far enough. :laughing:

/ Naked on Zero Turn? #14  
I'm usually on my tractor naked. Suit up this time of year when running the bush hog as protection against yellow jackets though. Have an Aussie hat with netting on it that I can lower if some come for me. Leave net down in the back.

My neighbor came over one day to rescue me on my lemony 1025R that was stranded near the bottom of the hill behind the house. He came over around the back so he could drive his JD naked. There the two of us were: both naked on our JDs. The wife looked out and saw us and went back inside.

Ralph

You better hope Burt Reynolds isn't skulking around with his bow and arrow.

/ Naked on Zero Turn? #15  
We have neighbors across the road who moved in a few years ago. Husband is from the area, but the wife is from New York City. Rumors swirled for awhile that they liked to run around their property naked. It's pretty obscured by trees, so they definitely could. Every time we'd hear them throwing washers and shouting, we'd have to wonder. Wife and I left the driveway one day and saw the husband on his zero turn mowing down by the road, so we stopped to say hi. He seemed very intent on pulling around the ends of the towel he was sitting on, and we realized he was more than just shirtless ... that towel was all he had. Everyone in the area seems to know that you don't just show up at their place unannounced. Nice people, but, apparently, naked much of the time.

/ Naked on Zero Turn? #16  
Hmmm, let's see. We have chiggers, skeeters, ticks, scorpions, wasps, bees, etc.

No, I think I'll keep my shorts on.

/ Naked on Zero Turn? #17  
Actually, having your clothes "taken" by pranksters who spot you skinny dipping is a very common experience. Unless one plans for that eventuality, it can really put you on the spot.

The last time it happened to me it was at a base in a combat area, and everyone knew that the CO's wife was on the base that night. (she was the only woman who EVER set foot in the place). Now I wasn't skinny dipping, I was taking my shower, but my troops "relieved" me of my clothing and towel so they could be amused with how I was going to get back to my quarters. The only option I had was to walk nonchalantly back down the middle of the road in my birthday suit and pretend it didn't bother me in the slightest, or else I could face an escalation of such tactics.

Fortunately, myself and the CO were on very good terms and I hand made a water heater for him so his wife could take a hot shower when she was on the base. I didn't bump into her on my walk anyhow....