My wife wrote and published a book

/ My wife wrote and published a book #31  
I finished it. A unique, powerful and excellent book. Please thank your wife for me.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #33  
Received my copy yesterday, underneath the Christmas...er,..porch light. Looking forward to reading it...if I can just get off the computer long enough.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #34  
It sounds pretty cool. I will have to get a copy.
Writing a book is some hard work and perseverance.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #35  
It sounds pretty cool. I will have to get a copy.
Writing a book is some hard work and perseverance.

I see that you also have another coming out soon... I'm looking forward to reading it.

My copy of the OP's book is on the way. :thumbsup:

/ My wife wrote and published a book #36  
Prokop, do you know when her next book will be published? Thanks, Bob

/ My wife wrote and published a book #37  
I like to read. Excerpts and the article from the times convinced me that I'd enjoy reading this one.

My copy is promised to be here Monday. :dance1:

/ My wife wrote and published a book #38  
My copy "Shipped today" and is supposed to be here sometime next month. However, the post office doesn't even recognize the tracking number so I have no idea when it really will show.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #39  
Looks interesting so I just ordered the book. Went through Amazon.ca and the best deal was from an outfit in the UK. About $27 Canadian, including shipping.

/ My wife wrote and published a book #40  
My wife read it and also enjoyed it. We have different preferences in reading material and normally when I read something and suggest that she might like it she subconsciously wrinkles her nose and ignores me. This time she listened and really liked the book so, if nothing else, at least we have this book in common!