My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #11  
thanks!
Hmm... this model 2205 H isn't in this "Asteral" list as far as I can tell.It's the "05" series manual I need....I'll try asking the selling dealer again and see why I didn't get the service manual upon delivery.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #12  
Thanks...I'll check w/the dealer and see why i never got a service manual

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #13  
The 05 series is made by TYM and just rebadged to Branson.

If you can't find a Branson parts manual, try search under the TYM equivalent or even the RK one.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #14  
Thanks! I'll check that out.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #15  
Thanks...I'll check w/the dealer and see why i never got a service manual

You should have gotten an Operators Manual with your tractor,
very few dealers of any kind of equipment will provide a service manual when you buy something.
If they will sell you one it will not be cheap,
it doesn't matter if it's a tractor, truck, car,drill motor or refrigerator.
And no manufactures service or operators manual will list cross references to other manufactures parts.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H #16  
Thanks..Yes.I'll probably buy a manual hopefully w/ a master parts list for the tractor.I'd like to be able to identify the parts that break so I know what I'm talking about when I call the dealer next time.

/ My Maintenance Parts List for my 2015 Branson 3520H
On this side of the pond, one must have the dealer perform the service in order to keep the warranty intact, let alone using aftermarket filters.

It's not legal in the US for a manufacturer to REQUIRE you to do your service and maintenance business with them in order to keep your warranty valid.

That said, I never expect a manufacturer to honor a warranty without a legal fight; except for AppleCare. It's why I buy AppleCare. AppleCare pays for itself.

All other warranties are marketing smoke and mirrors. In my experience a manufacturer will ALWAYS find an excuse not to honor a warranty.