My better half has been offered a job!

/ My better half has been offered a job! #31  
The actual decrees come from Corp a 100 miles away...

Probably standard practice with a 60,000 strong workforce in several states.

This is the first time going back many years we have had to use registry RN's... Travelers yes but never registry.

So far they are very capable.

/ My better half has been offered a job!
An example of our new life yesterday, I took the day off to take my wife shopping and our son went to my parents. At 7am my wife gets a text asking if she can come in for 9am-6pm shift, somebody had called in sick. It's hard to pass up time & half plus $18 shift bonus so off she went and ended up working until after 7pm. Our shopping day didn't happed but we're ok with it.

Now that we've doubled our income, she wants to build a pole barn with 3 car garage in one end and a "house" and sunroom in the south facing end. Plants are her passion, especially tropical. Now I'm off my own topic...

Kevin

/ My better half has been offered a job! #33  
It nice when a plan comes together...

Medical does provide the opportunity for lots of overtime these days... and often with a bonus on top of OT.

/ My better half has been offered a job!
I was told today by a coworker, her daughter is leaving her current ER RN position to become a traveling nurse. She will be working 50 miles from her residence to start. Her hourly wage will be a whopping $111 per hour and she is eligible for health insurance. WOW!

Kevin