Mrs.tiller broke her back

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #52  
My bride of 35 years is still too young for Medicare.

she's doing better. .still needs the walker, grabber, sock putter on-er, 2' long shoe horn and a bunch of other stuff.

The insurance cut her skilled care off so she came home today. The next thing is getting signed up for physical and occupational therapy from an in-network provider. There is a good one in this town and it sounds like the insurance will pay for it. That stuff ain't cheap either. I seen the charges from my therapy with my new knee 2 years ago.

This will take awhile bt. She'll heal up fine. After awhile, she'll be her normal self. 6 months to a year and half depending on the person.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #53  
My bride of 35 years is still too young for Medicare.

she's doing better. .still needs the walker, grabber, sock putter on-er, 2' long shoe horn and a bunch of other stuff.

The insurance cut her skilled care off so she came home today. The next thing is getting signed up for physical and occupational therapy from an in-network provider. There is a good one in this town and it sounds like the insurance will pay for it. That stuff ain't cheap either. I seen the charges from my therapy with my new knee 2 years ago.

Just checking in on Ms. Tiller. Hope she is doing better! Continued prayers!

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back
Thank you my friends.
Physical therapy is helping a lot. She hasn't used her walker for 3 days and most of the other stuff only gets used sporadically.
The 7 week checkup with the surgeon went well but a small 1 inch portion of the incision needs some continued special attention from me, but it also is healing up gradually. She tires easily but I can see a weekly improvement in her strength and endurance.

We're going to get there.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #56  
Great to hear that she is doing well. Tell her to hag in there and keep doing the therapy, it really does make a difference.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #57  
Thank you my friends.
Physical therapy is helping a lot. She hasn't used her walker for 3 days and most of the other stuff only gets used sporadically.
The 7 week checkup with the surgeon went well but a small 1 inch portion of the incision needs some continued special attention from me, but it also is healing up gradually. She tires easily but I can see a weekly improvement in her strength and endurance.

We're going to get there.

Any improvement is great! Glad to hear! Praying for you both!