MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21

/ MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21 #1  

bmaverick

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2610 ■YANMAR GURU■ EXTRAORDINAIRE
The MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT.PDF has finally been updated.

It's no longer in that difficult to read and no possible to search older PDF format. Edwin Krampitz wrote the first edition. He did a fine job at it. However, Ed Krampitz tractor historian passed away , Dec. 26, 2010.
Edwin C. Krampitz Sr. Obituary (2010) The Virginian-Pilot

In keeping with Ed's work, revision-2 expands the format in a clean and searchable layout.

This is a must have for any MITSUBISHI - SATOH tractor owner.

Rev 3.17

The latest revision is now 3.21.
Several updates;
- The lose of Valley Power Products
- Mitsubishi and Mahindra (MAM) merged to become the worlds largest tractor manufacture.
- Kubota joined MAM in collaboration venture agreement.
- Cub Cadet 7000 series info added.
- Corrected CASE-IH manuals on page 3. Models are 234, 244 & 254 Hydros.

Attachments

• MITSUBISHI-SATOH HISTORY REV 3.21.pdf
    899.6 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
   / MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21 #2  
I read through the information with some interest. I had a Midsubishi 2350D - nice tractor. My problem was a lack of parts availability for what I felt was a reasonable price. It was well supported by Valley Power but in the end I sold it and bought a Kubota L2501 and have no regrets.

/ MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21 #3  
Also a Mitsubishi owner/user here. (MT180D)
That info helped me often in the past.

My biggest problem has been tires (9,5 x 18 R3) as for some reason nobody make my size anymore and with being 4 x 4 one must respect ratios.

/ MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21
Also a Mitsubishi owner/user here. (MT180D)
That info helped me often in the past.

My biggest problem has been tires (9,5 x 18 R3) as for some reason nobody make my size anymore and with being 4 x 4 one must respect ratios.

I would agree. Even with the other Japan made brands, we run into the same ordeal, not just in North America, it's globally too.

At least on the Yanmar side, we can cross reference the axle hubs and then seek out a known John Deere 4WD machine from salvage.

With the list added here, are there any other Cub Cadet, Case or IH that would swap over?

/ MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21
HUGE update. Merged the KS Mizoe database into the models to engines. Found 5 to 7 more engine series added. This removes confusion to know what engine family belongs to what model.

From looking at the model progression in numbers and the engines used, it seems just so random. there isn't a family series so to say.

So, the file above is now at rev 3.17, until next time. :)

/ MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21 #6  
Great resource for sure. Several new sources for used parts at the very end will be helpful when I return home.

Great resource for sure. Several new sources for used parts at the very end will be helpful when I return home.
Yes, it's a huge help. The original was in a no searchable scanned document being hard to read. This revision is a major update too.

With the supply chain problems, the last page of the parts network is a huge help. Valley doesn't have all the parts nor answer, but they are a good source. SHEAFFER'S TOWN & COUNTRY TRACTORS has the ability to turn over every rock and stone to find rare needed parts too. They are also connected to AI Product parts, a huge network globally of rare inventory.

/ MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21 #8  
This is the most helpful, thank you

/ MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT - updated - REV 3.21 #9  
parts for what older Mitsubishi tractors