Milwaukee M18 shop vac vs leaf blower

/ Milwaukee M18 shop vac vs leaf blower #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
Wanting to get something to serve 2 puropses.

1. Primarily blowing out the radiator on the tractor when out on jobs
2. A few times a year to inflate a party raft to float down the river at the campgrounds. The little air mattress inflaters take awhile, and require power/

Looking at Milwaukee M18 line since I already have tools/batteries/chargers.

#1 M18 FUEL™ Blower (Tool Only)

$80 bare tool. Says 450cfm

#2. M18™ 2-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum

$100 bare tool....only says 45 cfm

Both will require an adapter for various tasks
We have the shopvac at work and its pretty impressive. And even on blower, its alot more than the 120v 160watt air mattress inflaters.

Is it worth $20 more to also have a nice shopvac? But at the loss of 10x air volume? Which in reality might not be that much different since I am gonna have to adapt it down to fill rafts, or get the air velocity to clean the radiator?

Hoping to hear from someone that possibly owns BOTH and can give me their opinion on air flow/speed/volume differences of the blower (adapted down ) and the shopvac

/ Milwaukee M18 shop vac vs leaf blower #2  
I have both the blower you reference and the compact blower.

The bigger blower is good for outside clean up tasks, leaves, driveway, gutters, etc.

Use the compact blower for clean up in the shop and blowing out filters.

/ Milwaukee M18 shop vac vs leaf blower
I guess I didn't realize they made both.

Saw an ad for the small blower $80 bare tool or $150 with charger and battery.

That big blower is more expensive.

Guess I looked the wrong one up when looking at specs.

So the small blower at 100cfm vs the shop vac at 45 cdm, $100 more....but it's also a vacuum. That is the dilemma now.

Maybe I'll just get the blower

/ Milwaukee M18 shop vac vs leaf blower #4  
I also have the compact blower listed by Howling. Use it several times a week cleaning off patios at job sites and similar uses or clearing the grass off the brush hog and tractor. Works great and fits in my tool box nicely.

/ Milwaukee M18 shop vac vs leaf blower #5  
I also have the compact blower listed by Howling. Use it several times a week cleaning off patios at job sites and similar uses or clearing the grass off the brush hog and tractor. Works great and fits in my tool box nicely.

I have both M18 Blowers, big one good outside blowing off driveway, will do radiator, Small one would clean radiator & shop floor, Much smaller outlet hole

Andy