Mice Damage 7205 Cub Cadet. Breather Hose Hookup Question

/ Mice Damage 7205 Cub Cadet. Breather Hose Hookup Question #1  

tom63

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7205
Mice ate some of my rubber hoses in the engine compartment! I see 4 open ended hoses. One is the breather hose to the Valve cover. Can anyone tell me what attaches to what or find a diagram of the correct routing?

Attachments

• 7205 Engine.JPG
    7205 Engine.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 126
   / Mice Damage 7205 Cub Cadet. Breather Hose Hookup Question #2  
I've looked up and purchased parts from these guys: Parts Lookup - Weingartz

Does your Cub have the 3 cyl diesel? If so I can get a picture of that engine in the 7275 if it would help.

/ Mice Damage 7205 Cub Cadet. Breather Hose Hookup Question
Thanks for the reply. Yes, my cub has the Mitsubishi 1.1L 3-cyl diesel engine. Probably similar or the same as the 7275. A picture would be great! I'll look at the Weingartz site also. Thanks again.

/ Mice Damage 7205 Cub Cadet. Breather Hose Hookup Question #4  
Here's a couple of pix from my 7305.

Looking at your picture, The breather on the valve cover is #4, and goes to #3, which should be the intake manifold.
#1 and #2 - This is the return line from the injectors. On my tractor this is plumbed with small tubing between the injectors and the the fabric-covered stuff from the back injector to the return line to the fuel tank.

None of these hoses are made-to-shape. Just go buy fuel hose rated for diesel of the right diameter at your local auto parts place.

IMG-1754.jpg

IMG-1753.jpg

Thanks ChasHM. Your pictures are a great help. So basically I need to repair the hose between 1 and 2 and replace the hose between 3 and 4. I think I can handle that! Thanks again for taking the time to take the photos and reply. I looked all over the Net and came up with nothing!

/ Mice Damage 7205 Cub Cadet. Breather Hose Hookup Question #6  
The pictures I took of the 7275 are identical to ChasHM's picts.

I've found the exploded parts views on that Weingartz site helpful, though sometimes it takes a few tries to get to the right diagram. They have the prices as well which is useful when shopping around.

I've found the exploded parts views on that Weingartz site helpful, though sometimes it takes a few tries to get to the right diagram. They have the prices as well which is useful when shopping around.
I bookmarked that Weingartz site. Nice, clear diagrams. Thanks!